P!nk to Compete in Mr. Universe

2/26/2007 5:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Not really. But ripped pop singer P!nk showed off her astoundingly chiseled body as she strutted down Miami beach on Friday afternoon.

Although P!nk isn't going to compete, it's clear that her rock hard abs could destroy any competitor. P!nkalicious!

h8er#1

She soooo looks like a dude. Scary. Maybe she just has extra male hormones. Michelle Rodriguez looks hot in a butch sorta' way but it ain't workin' like that for Pink.

Whatever

Look at how in shape she is! Come on people don't hate on Pink! Get off your lazy asses and work out instead of being envious.

Whatever

She could whip all you haters butts in a new york minute. Of course you wouldn't have the nuts to say shit about her to her face.

stalkyboy

Most of you obviously are NOT into health and fitness or you would know what you were talking about. Female bodbuilders WILL not have the same definition, striation, and cuts as a fitness "chick." Pink was never a man sorry. That's just the results of being disciplined. As for those cuts you people are bitching about, women DO have them:

If she wants to hit the gym hard, that's her business. She looks great!

James

I thought this was Aaron Carter and I got real horny, but I realized it was this ugly bitch.

shay

having those lower cuts takes so much work!! Anyone hating on her is probley so fat they can't see there genitals .

Whatever

Pink is a cool chick. You people bashing her would sell your souls for a slamming body like hers!

Natascha

Is it just me or is she starting to look like a dude...

mistysmom

I find her body gross for a woman.Nobody has cuts where she does. Its weird.

STOP THE LIES

gross. she looks so masculine! I would _NOT_ hit that!

mary

I really like Pink but her body does look like a man's. Those pics of those body builders? they dont even have the definition Pink has. Maybe she was born a boy and they decided to make her a girl. I just saw a Law and Order episode dealing with this sorta thing.

???

Yeah she could whip my ass. But I like that sorta thang. Gitter Done!!!!!

Jessica

There is such a norrow definition of what an atrractive female body is supposed to look like! If a woman is a little thick then she's fat and if she works out and gets muscle then she's gross and manly. I think pink looks good, I'd rather have her body than mine.

Lauren

I am confused over the man-v in her lower abs... I didn't know women had those, and no, I'm not fat or jealous!

Anti-Ai

Paris need's to come out with a song entiltled "Girls that what to be dudes" i wonder how Pink would feel...Maybe Paris can go on Oprah.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments