P!nk to Compete in Mr. Universe

2/26/2007 5:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Not really. But ripped pop singer P!nk showed off her astoundingly chiseled body as she strutted down Miami beach on Friday afternoon.

Although P!nk isn't going to compete, it's clear that her rock hard abs could destroy any competitor. P!nkalicious!

Kat

Ewwwwwwwwww.

yoanna

I remember someone in my town like that. She had that type of hair, a big manly shape and she/he was scary. I mean really scary. Maybe some woman have too much testosterone. I think I'm going to have nightmares now. thanks alot TMZ. I hope your happy.

Hello Kitty

I was kind of shocked that she got married... sort of thought she was palying for the other team. (maybe a switcher hitter)

That way she went after Christina, Britney.. and any other pop singer that spent more than enough time in the gym.. it seemed like she had the hots for them.

bambi

Pink is a great singer...who care is she boy or girl??:) What does has to do fuckin dumb whore Paris Hilton with Pink???

low blow

Cameron Diaz has a bit of that:

Everyones different. It's also the type of exercise you do that defins those areas more.

Nice abs there Pink.

Evilone

Dude Josh is that you.

Honest to god a dude I use to know looked just like that. Well ok minus the bikini top, well at the least I hope anyways.

Yucky.
*Paul - the artist formally known as pink

Vickie

That "cut" down by the jogging pants,looks as if it leads to a PENIS !!!

???

I bet she's got a big one

Tru

I'm lost on what to say..

Marie

What's that???It isn't a woman???Or if it is why does she have a man body???She is fraitening!!!She shouldn't make to much sport!

kass

Hey pink, you almost showed us your Weenie

M

Why hate on her? She's fit and she works her ass off to have those abs! I'm a personal trainer and they visited the gym here ALOT while vacay down under....TRUST ME she's ALL woman. Most of you that are hating are probably fat slobs that sit on your fat lazy ass all day and hate on others...Lay the twinkies down and start exercising YOU TOO CAN LOOK LIKE THAT-)

MaSee

You can get that lower cut by doing certain excercises. This cut is not only limitied to MEN. She obviously loves doing those exercices and they seem to be working well for her. And to the person who said "She probably farts! .." HELLOO, like you don't FART?!! Why does everyone expect women to be silent, perfect statues!
Pink obviously works out which is more than what I can say for most of you.

Mikki

I think she has a wonderful body. It looks toned and solid. The only thing she could do without are those creepy looking Man-hips. I don't even like guys with those chiseled lines on their hips. And I think she needs a boob job.

haha

All of you calling her "gross" are probably just insecure lardasses. It's better to have the "manly" v-cut abs than the huge love handles I bet half of you are sporting. Keep on eating your nachos and rest assured, if Pink saw YOU she wouldn't want to "hit that" either. Morons.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments