Could Beyonce Get Hepatitis from Wolfgang Puck?

2/27/2007 10:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

An urgent warning has been issued by the Health Department, warning the star-studded crowd who attended the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue party on Valentine's Day that they may have been exposed to acute hepatitis A. The list of possibly exposed guests: Beyonce Knowles, Leonardo DiCaprio's girlfriend Bar Rafaeli, and dozens of ridiculously hot bikini models.

The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health confirmed that an employee of Wolfgang Puck Catering was recently diagnosed with the disease, and has strongly urged anyone who attended the SI party, or any of the 13 other events catered by Puck between Feb. 1 - 20, to get an immune globulin shot by tomorrow to prevent illness.

When contacted, a rep from Puck's catering company would not tell TMZ which other events Puck catered, nor would they reveal how many other people may have been exposed to the illness. They did say, however, that no one who attended Sunday's Governor's Ball at the Academy Awards is at risk.

A rep for Beyonce told TMZ that they "were looking into it."

Stacie

whoa thats gross!!!! that is literally tranmitted from dookie someone didnt wash they're hands after they dropped some kids off at the pool

???

could Anna Nicole get pregnant from the Prince? How stupid TMZ!

Del

What a coincidince... This just happened a week ago here in Houston at Pappasitos.

Sara

Cool! I don't like her.

ldytrojan

Thanks sooo much TMZ! My roomate just attended a Pre-Oscar party catered by Wolfgang. Although she, like most peoplle living in LA, has been immunized against Hep A, it is still important that she is aware of the exposure. I think it is irresponsible of Wolfgang to not provide a list of the events.

calilife4me

I HOPE SHE GETS GENITAL HERPES AND Jay Z GOES DOWN ON HER IN THE DARK!

Shante

Brittany fans!

Michelle

Poor Beyonce and Bar. By the way is Bar still with Leo? I heard they split up weeks ago and I didn't see her at any of the Oscar parties with him. If they haven't Leo will probably break up after he hears about this.

Holy Fucking Shit!

#13 -Go eat Wolfgang Puck's hepatitis A dick!

daj

Wow TMZ, could you pick a more sensationalized and misleading headline?

???

Gimme a break! Tmz is acting like it came personally came from Wolfgang Puck's penis. Ok.

Sean Kemble

If the guy was clean and wore gloves and didn't take a dump in anything...then everyone should be fine.

Marti

I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Bex

I'm not at all surprised - he doesn't wash his hands.

He doesn't think it's important, he's a disgusting man, I'd never eat anything he's prepared.

Michelle

Another racist idiot comes out of the woodwork. At least the illegals work which is more than I can say for you. For your information there are a million of Irish illegals in the U.S.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments