Mac Guy Trades Mouse for Dog

2/28/2007 3:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Friendly dude Justin Long is taking steps to make sure his new co-star is in shape for their upcoming film.

Cameras caught everyone's favorite Mac guy taking a break from doggin' PC's and took his four-legged friend Moose for a walk on Robertson Blvd. yesterday. During the stroll, the "Die Hard 4" actor revealed that he and his pooch are working on an "upcoming project" together. Yippee-ki-yay, motherf***er!

Justin was wearing his Three Brothers Bus Tour jacket from his role in "The Break-Up."

PerezSux

Um....this is newsworthy, why?

Ray Roman

The man can't even walk his dog without the paparazzi asking him questions! TMZ! Give the man some space..

Zamiel

He's probably having the dog do a bestiality film with him, that f'n cacksmoker.

Caroline

Oh, God. How I love you Justin Long...

Topeka

Yeah, it's newsworthy. It's a cute role he plays for Apple Computers, and I was interested to know what his other projects have been, and it's always interesting to learn a little about an actor as a person, not just a role.

The second comment isn't even worthy of a response. I'm with Caroline - he's a hottie, even if I am old enough to be his mother!

Jen

Yes, why pick on him? He is a nice guy. So many real losers to pick on in Hollywood.

Sean Bresnahan

I really marvel at some of the crass, wicked comments made out there. Are there really that many bitter souls in the world? How can you snipe at a kid walking his dog?

deez

He's a cool guy. To stop and talk like that...way down to earth...you could tell the pap liked him too!

truth

Isn't he that guy that wanted to take Britney Spears virginity in Crossroads

Angel

I love him! I think he's a cutie and seems totally down to earth.