Matthew McConaughey is Hot as S***

2/28/2007 3:22 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While surfing Down Under, a bare chested Matthew McConaughey proved he's the only thing more ripped than the Australian tide. God, this guy is good looking.

The shirtless wonder's golden pecs, abs and biceps glistened as he sauntered out of the ocean carrying a surfboard. Who wants to be the beach?

McConaughey's next ride? A surfboard in his upcoming film "Surfer Dude," which starts shooting in May.

Hollywood Gossip

YUMMY! YUMMY! YUMMY! YUMMY! YUMMY! YUMMY! YUMMY! YUMMY! YUMMY! YUMMY! YUMMY!

kate

are you kidding me ladies?
the hair....the shorts.... gross.

give me Mark Wahlberg in a gunnie sack, por favor.

realist

He's a fag, ladies. Give it up.

Laurie R

i've seen pics of him in bars getting tanked and making out w/women. all i can ask is, will you please come to destin fl and get drunk in a bar and make out w/me??? he is so hot i'd lick the sweat of his body, preferably in the bedroom :-)

Laurie R

ok, ok kate #65. i'd make the sacrifice and do him AND mark wahlberg!! *sigh* why don't they grow them like that where i live????

Brit sucks

Who's looking at his shorts? I'm not. I want to sit on him

tloc

Damm! He is Fine.. Matthew has it going on...Opps! I think I just creamed my jeans :)

djdw61

I think that is an OLD picture. Look at the hairline...

Traycee

The shorts ARE hideous. But, guess what?! He won't be wearing them for long...ya heard!!!

Hell, I'll take Mark Wahlberg, too!!! (tongue wagging & panting)

Dr. Spazz

You ladies need a BOB to play with while looking at his pic

deb

MY! MY! MY!

James

this guy is hot. love his shorts. damn, he's so hot.

shawna baker

he is just too delicious for words. who knew that Wooderson was such a hottie? All right, all right, all right...........

Miapocca

#32 Clooney is old as hell and trying too hard....

Mathew here doesnt need designer dud to look good...he looks FABOULOSA

even in full beard and shorts................he never tries at allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Clooney always needs his Pradas and Armanis...he really is gettign too old to get a catch except the hungry girls on robertson street/.......................

I LOVE THE WARDROPE...............KEEP IT UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miapocca

Who the eff cares about hairline, barely saw his face , too busy looking at "HIM"