Tom & Gisele Suck Face All Over Italy

2/28/2007 1:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Patriots Quarterback Tom Brady and mega-hottie Gisele Bundchen continued their European adventure in Italy this week.

Tom's ex, Bridget Moynahan, recently announced that she's three months pregnant with Tom's baby. Meanwhile, the dad-to-be and his Brazilian supermodel girlfriend kicked their lovey-dovey vacation into overdrive overseas. The couple were spotted shopping near the Coliseum and smooching it up all over Rome.

Gisele is sure to be one hella hot stepmom!

Tyler

I bet she gets back wit' Leo. . . He got 'dat on lock. Brady is a rebound herb.

woolyone

i don't think she is all that pretty in the face - of course she has a stunning figure, but her face... ugh... she always looks pissed off.

Andy

I don't think she will get back with Leo, but i liked them together. On the other hand Gisele and Tom are HOT HOT HOT together. I wish the best for them.

Suzanne

I'm british so i didn't know who Tom Brady was, but if he's dating Gisele i'm sure he's one lucky guy!!! I love her!

ybgolbgllr

incrible which makes a pair of rumps… Gisele this using Mr. Brady to cause the jealousy of I gave to Caprio… Tom suddenly is stupid… obtain but two open legs that all a life of familiar moral…. One knows at least that his Father of Tom is a man much more straight who the son…

Christine

Im sure Bridget will be laughing, all the way to the bank, as she cashes the child support checks.

Anya

Sucks to be Bridget Moynahan right about now.

S

Have any of these morons ever tried BIRTH CONTROL. scum.

ybgolbgllr

Jamie is a liar and he/she knows it

Hey Tom:

I am a female living in Boston and used to be a big fan of yours. But come on I know people are saying that Bridget might have tricked you and got pregnant on purpose. However, I wonder did she tell you she was pregnant and you demanded an abortion? When she refused she went and hooked up with this one?

Now I have heard many times that you did not want to get married until you were 35 so if you marry this one, everyone will know you were just using Bridget for the last 3 years. Facts are facts and you have come down major and even if Bridget did try to trick you I do not respect you for getting serious with this one about 1 1/2 weeks after breaking up with Bridget.

Sorry dude but you lost your appeal and I will be one of those extremely vocal ones in Boston letting people know I think you are a loser.

Not saying you have to marry Bridget, not saying you have to go back to her. What I am saying is that it is obvious you were only using her. No one not even a guy who just came out of exclusive 3 year relationship get a new girlfriend less then 2 weeks. I know Bridget broke it off but you might have forced her hand so you could say hey you broke it off.

You sir are now a major loser. Funny how Gisele broke up with leo for the same reason he would not get married. Now she is with another guy who broke up with a girl he would not marry.

Gisele as a woman you think you would feel bad for his ex. No you just will take any guy who has money or is famous.

Glad Leo did not marry you.

ybgolbgllr

incrible… Gisele this using Mr. Brady to cause the jealousy of I gave to Caprio… suddenly Tom is stupid or who? … they obtain but two open legs that all a life of familiar moral…. One knows at least that his Father of Tom is a man much more straight who the son…

sophia

HE'S KISSING HER WITH HIS EYES OPEN.

YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY....SHE'LL BE HISTORY IN ABOUT 6 WEEKS

SHE HAS A BUTTER FACE ANYWAY.

Vicki

Tom Brady is a pig and Giselle is a man!! They deserve each other. Nice bod Giselle, time for a face transplant.

paulie

He's a football payer. He's boinking a supermodel. Like, how is this even "gossip-worthy"? Time to focus on what really matters: all this anna-nicole-crap and her insane mother! And idiotic companion/father of child. NOT. That's a given. Maybe this brady bunch garbage is just what the doctor ordered.

laura

She's fug, and he's a dog.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments