Britney Leaves Rehab ... Not for Long!

3/1/2007 12:17 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears took a break from rehab last night, for more rehab.

Sporting a wig underneath a brown hat, Britney was reportedly heading to an AA meeting in Santa Monica last night, smiling all the way.

We're told that Britney, who was escorted into the support group by her assistant, returned to Promises treatment center right after the meeting.

Lusher

look closely at her hand. has someone been using it as an ashtray?

tammy

Why did she have to leave Promises to attend an AA meeting? Certainly a rehab facility as swanky as Promises has its own AA/NA meetings. I do hope she is sincerely trying to get herself together and that if she does, she will stay away from Paris Hilton. Ever noticed all these girls who run with Paris end up in rehab, but not Paris. Of course, Paris is out driving on a suspended operator's license and both she and her publicist are pleading ignorance (that they did not know her license had been suspended!). C'mon, she's on probation, we are not that stupid!

sophie

i'm very sad for her and which the best and better happyness to tis young girl...... by the way if i shave my head do you care???
that's her problem she 's overexpose............
i'm with you brit

Brit sucks

She's a fucking whore. K-Fed take the kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jennifer

that smile wont wear off....Lord Snooty ur a big ass BITCH....well n-e-ways im so happy 4 her that she still there n havent gave up...well we love u BRITNEY keep it up (:

Shannon

Since when are people allowed out of rehab to go to AA meetings? Shouldn't they be getting that treatment IN-PATIENT? Of course they let LoHo out, but we know what an example she sets...

jessica

I just wish everyone would leave Britney alone. I know how she feels, post partum really sucks. It's even worse when you leave your mate due to this, it really takes a toll on you.

Quiet

yep that smile is soooooo FAKE and STAGED. who in rehab goes around smiling so happy? I see the skanky worn out boots are back on her feet again too.

MissNYC

It's nice that she's keeping to the program, but it's not much to smile about. "How great, I get to leave rehab to go to AA" What an idiot.

Frank

Well she looks better...I hope for her kids she sticks to getting well.

TARBABY

Good for you Britney! You haven't reached your low point yet but it's good you are trying to get your lift straight, if not for yourself at least for your addorable kids. Keep you chin up and keep smilling.

catalyst

Good Luck!!!

Wende

I do feel sorry for Britney but I hate it that it took her so long to get help. I don't think it was all depression. There are plenty of depressed mothers out there that go to work everyday and have no money or babysitters for their children and they cope as best they can. I pray this works for her so she can be with her boys and not have them taken from her. Children are worth more than anything in the world....she needs to be with them instead of out partying!

Missyb

Here again another screwed up celeb! These stories are getting so old.They need to have a judge order her to rehab so she can not leave she needs something not a one or two day rehab she needs some serious help before she gets her little ones back! I am not saying that the feather head guy is any better but he is not doing all this crazy stuff .This girl was so cute when she was young she put a good show on as far as I seen on tv so I dont understand why she let the fame get her this way.You dont have to live in the middle of it i dont know why she dont buy her a place out of the spotlight and take a long needed break with her kids and her nude nannies lol okokok JK about the nude part!

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

I'm glad she's getting help. Unfortunately, I feel the damage goes very deep and long. She was thrown into the glitter and limelight at such an early age. She's forever damaged by Hollywood. Best of Luck Britney. You'll need it.