Cameron Diaz Can't Hold a Man

3/1/2007 2:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kimora Simmons, Djimon Hounsou, Cameron DiazIt seems another one of Cameron's lusty links has found someone else. Just two short weeks ago, Diaz and "Blood Diamond" star Djimon Hounsou were spotted cozying up at Hyde nightclub. Djimon was spotted this week at Hollywood hotspot BOULEVARD3, kissing and cuddling with Baby Phat's Kimora Lee Simmons.

Djimon, a new face for Calvin Klein, and Simmons, the ex wife of hiphop pioneer/fashion guru Russell Simmons were at BOULEVARD3 to help Forest Whitaker celebrate his Oscar win, but according to our source, the smooching pair didn't care what was going on around them.

Poor Cammy -- first Justin, then Kelly, and now Djimon has moved on as well. At least she's got her angels!

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

Cameron Diaz is a skank

angel46

Well, Duh??? None of those creeps are good enough for her...yuk! She'll do fine when she gets in her own league, which is much more upscale!

Great Dane

Cameron, is an UGLY smushy faced, flat chested witch.....and I hope she stays single forever.....

LongJohn69

What is wrong with white women????

douch950

guess no ones into bones these days...

SV

i think she is a flake and is sooo nasty to her fans

Ida

TMZ: Maybe Cameron doesn't want these men--she should be thankful to be rid of this Djimon dude--not to be mean, but he's scary looking. I don't think Justin Timberlake was anything to look at either. She's not Goddess, but she can do better than the men she's chosen.

S

I didnt know this ugly whore burns coal??? DAMN! now she is even more useless. You know you've hit rock bottom when you touch the dark side.

Pussycat

True enough number 1.. Looks like she got humped and dumped again!!
Thats what happens when you start to age and lose your looks.. It looks like she's the last to know about her bow wow status..

oh brother

God this man looks like pure breed sh*t. Do people not have eyes? Maybe he would be considered a hot stud in places like Etheopia or Somalia but jesus christ you can't honestly look someone in the eyes with a straight face and say this man is hot. If so, someone must invent a new word to be added to the dictionary that means sexually attracted to sh*t.

oh brother

God this man looks like pure breed shit. Do people not have eyes?
attracted to shit.

SUN

Forget Cameron. Did this article say this guy was a Calvin Klein model??? Maybe its a bad picture. If so, my Uncle could be one too. This man is thru! I guess anyone can be a model nowdays.

craphound

There seem's to be a problem for Ms. Diaz . For myself I don't find her very attactive , she is cute but that's all . What I see as a problem is , she's too skinny , has a boy body , with no discernable woman shape , not my cup of tea , I'll take Tyra anyday over this stick chick . Just another one of these I need to be thinner than the next woman . Too bad because I feel she's a fairly good actress , not the best , but a good comic . Have a nice day

Brit sucks

She's a spoiled brat trying to grab onto any man to show she's over Justin. Hope her pussy is getting stretched and then dumped!

The Shoparazzi

Russell and Kimmora are not divorced YET!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments