Sharon Stone at Home ... In a Furniture Store

3/1/2007 3:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

There's only one way to know if a sofa is just right ... kick off your shoes, kick back, and conk out.
Sharon Stone gets Compfy
That's exactly what Sharon Stone did yesterday -- in a West Hollywood furniture store! The "Casino" star crapped out while searching for some new home decor yesterday.

The drowsy Stone tried out a few more recliners, then headed back into La La Land.

taylor

ZZZZZZZ What a snore!

brian scott miller

Say what you will about her, She's taking life at her own pace, and I dig that in a woman!

Steph

Has anyone else noticed how spaced out she's been lately....in a lot of footage I've seen of her in the last two months or so, she's seemed really wackadoo....I wonder if drugs or alcohol have something to do with it....I like her a lot and hope I'm wrong, but what about the strange behavior?

c

I wonder what would happen if a homeless person fell asleep in a furniture store. I guess when your Sharon Stone you can do anything you want....so she thinks

Great Dane

Good for you Sharon.....it's refreshing to see a star, be herself!!!!!

Marie

She just needed a rest.It happened sometime when ou are really tierd!

pam

I think we will soon here of a car accident. Then rehab...........sigh. What a bore.

He's Boring now

Probably tired from all her Raspy award parties for yet another worst movie of the year award. Poor thing, someone wake her up and tell her Casino was her last hurrah. Find a new role to play, like the one you did in Bobby, its more believeable these days when you act and look your age.

Whatever

She should put her shoes on! Her nasty smelly feet are going to set off the store alarm.

celebs sux

She needs to spread her crotch not cross her legs. Fuckin whore.

Lillian

Wow..."Casino"? That was about 11 years ago...she's been in more recent movies, y'know.