Elisabeth: "Rosie and I Are Friends"

3/2/2007 2:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Elisabeth Hasselbeck set the record, er, straight regarding reports that she is being bullied off "The View" by Rosie O'Donnell.
Elisabeth on Rosie: Click to hear
Earlier this week, the motormouth mamas got into a heated tiff over The Patriot Act, which allegedly left Elisabeth in tears backstage. While rumors swirled that "her days were numbered," Hasselbeck told L.A. radio station Star 98.7's Valentine and Lisa Foxx, "Rosie and I are friends." Define friends! Hasselbeck added that she and Rosie, despite political differences, have "a lot in common," and that the reason the women on the show can talk about such controversial topics is because "there is respect at that table." Is that what you call it?!

In an obvious reference to her previous stint on "Survivor," Elisabeth did admit that being the lone conservative voice on the show can make her feel like she's "out on an island sometimes."

Somehow, sleep deprivation and barbecuing rats seem like paradise compared to sitting with "The View" yentas every day!

Previous 15 Comments | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19

me

what about today? Rosie tells Elisabeth that "she has to stop, she can't just blabber her opinion".................I cannot believe she said this to her - not only is it rude but she blabbers her opinion everyday but she constantly tries to muzzle Elisabeth. Ugh! I can't stand her anymore.

Renee

I'm tired of Rosie using the view for her own political agenda. The show might be pretty godd if politics were taken off. It seems like it's Rosie's way or no way!!! Way to go Elisabeth!!!

reg123

I was a big fan of The View BEFORE Rosie O'Donnell arrived. She is so loud, boisterous, obnoxious, opinionated, condescending, bossy and nauseating. It should be renamed The Rosie O'Donnell show and in that case, no one would watch. I have only tuned in three times since she arrived and all have been painful. I love Barbara Walters, Joy Behar and adore Elisabeth Hasselbeck. I share the same poliitical views as she does but even though I disagree with Rosie O'Donnell's opinions, she should take some lessons from her cohosts and have some manners and be more "lady-like". It is awful how she rants on and on with no regard to the other ladies sharing the stage with her. She is a HOG and repulsive. Whoever is calling the shots on that set, needs to take a long, hard look before it is too late. (It is already too late for this viewer)

Betsy

Rosie speaks the truth. The scientific evidence (Physics 101 concepts) is there for anyone to discover if they look. I understand that it's easier for some to dismiss this as "kooky" than to discover the truth, not only because of its magnitude and implications, but also because if you find out the truth, if you're a good person and a true patriot, you then have to do something about it if you want to be able to look yourself in the mirror each night and face your children in the morning. Probably the only credible thing Rumsfeld ever said was, "You don't know what you don't know." So take this advice and that of Charlie Sheen's, and do the research. If you have a brain and are a thinker, you will easily and clearly discover that the real conspiracy theory is the story that elements of our government have told us. It is a fact that other people or groups were involved in the horrific day of 9/11, in addition to any Saudis on the planes, not Iraqis - there was NO connection to Iraq, as much as Bush and Cheney tried to insinuate that. (Note to Elisabeth Hasselbeck: Please do YOUR homework since you're a mouthpiece on tv and learn the facts. Not the neoconservative version of their "facts". There's only one set of facts.) Begin your journey with the fact that three buildings in NYC on 9/11 came down in controlled demolitions, at "free fall" rates, as fast or practically as fast as gravity. An impossibility without the use of explosives. The fires alone could NOT have melted the steel structures, or weakened them enough to bring those buildings down. There is video evidence of molten steel pouring out of one of the windows in the North Tower. The superintendent, William Rodriguez, in WTC#1, btw, testified that he heard explosions BENEATH him while he was in a SUBLEVEL BASEMENT OF WTC#1, nine (9) seconds BEFORE THE FIRST PLANE HIT, but this testimony never made it into the 9/11 Commission Report, just like the collapse of WTC#7 never made it in there either. The explosives had been pre-set. We need an honest and un-whitewashed investigation with people under oath to find out WHY and WHO did this. Qui bono? (Who benefits?) Google "911 truth" and "false flag operations" and "black ops". (Mineta's testimony is key also re Cheney's exact whereabouts that morning in the Pentagon as far as it relates to possible "stand down" orders. We could respond in minutes to Payne Stewart's plane but not 4 hijacked planes, even given an hour and a half??!) Then visit these sites: www.911truth.org www.scholarsfor911truth.org www.patriotsquestion911.com www.pilotsfor911truth.org physics911.net Or read: any of David Ray Griffin's books or 9/11 Synthetic Terror by Webster Griffin Tarpley, all available at Amazon.com, or watch these dvd's: Loose Change, 9/11 Mysteries, 9/11 Eyewitness Hoboken, 9/11 Press for Truth, Improbable Collapse, TerrorStorm, 9/11 and American Empire, America - Freedom to Fascism. There are many, many more books and dvd's than are listed here. The question that you need to ask yourself is this: If elements of our government deliberately allowed (or were involved) in 9/11 would you want to know? If the answer is no, go climb back in your hole. For the rest of you, be a patriot, take the time and be a REAL patriot, like Rosie. The truth SHALL set us free (otherwise this BS will keep happening as it has for hundreds of years - in all governments, not just ours). A TRUE patriot seeks the truth and is loyal to the U.S. Constitution and our country, not blindly loyal to its leader. "Fool us once shame on you, fool us twice, shame on US."

If you email me your name and address, I will send you a free copy of Loose Change, unless I get way too many requests, but I'll try my best: emetz999@aol.com

Victoria Valentine

As a "VIEW" watcher: I will not watch this show any longer when "Rosie" leaves as she makes the show! I feel that at times Elizabeth is a complete idiot! They got rid of "Star" who gave the show a kick but now "Rosie." They should give Rosie what she wants with stipulations! No more Meridith as she has taken over the morning show! Ugh!
Donald Trump must be one of the biggest jerk's in the world as what he said about Rosie was not acceptable! I am sick about the entire situation!
Thanks!

Victoria Valentine

Rosie states what a lot of us think and want to say and she does wonderful things for families and children of all colors, etc, etc. Elizabeth is so annoying!
Who ever called her a pig needs to look in the mirror but then your name must be ignorant!
Must be!

Penny

I am soooooo glad Rosie got booted from The View...yeah...I said it...BOOTED! I don't believe it for a minute that she and ABC couldn't come to terms...Rosie wanted 1 year, and ABC wanted 3years...yeah right....if Rosie was so wonderful and beneficial to ABC...ABC would have taken the 1 year and then worked on her for an extension after that...ABC BOOTED HER!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! Now I can watch the show again! I am wondering which network or cable channel are going to take their chances with her and her unbelievable rants.

Previous 15 Comments | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19