TV is So Easy, Even a Caveman Can Do It

3/2/2007 2:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

CavemanABC is looking to an unlikely place to find the next big television show: Geico TV commercials.

Yes, the net is developing a half-hour comedy based on the cavemen characters from the popular insurance ads. The show would revolve around three pre-historic men who must battle prejudice as they live their day-to-day lives in modern Atlanta. Who smells Emmy?

The Geico spots feature cavemen pissed off over Geico's slogan for its website: "So easy, a caveman can do it." At least they didn't try and make a show out of that stupid gecko, although that's probably next.

ERIC

I`M THERE !!

ERIC

to all the haters.....you suck , get a clue!!! The commercials are great!!!! Keep em coming !!!!

J

I love the cavemen!!!!!!!!!!! BUT-I was waiting for the agency to introduce the Geckko to them-NOW that would have been funny!!

LisaK

Is this a joke? AH come on!

helen gloudemans

No matter how many times I watch those Geico commercials, I laugh right out loud. They are all masterpieces, but I especially like the caveman in session with his psychologist. I am looking forward to more.

D. Higgins

OMG.. my husband and I love the cavemen commercials... they are hillarious!!!! That would be awesome!

BooBlue

Can we get Brendan Fraser back as Link?

Shirley S.

I THINK THE ADVISEMENT WITH THE " CAVEMEN " IS STUPID AND UGLY. I JUST FLIP THE CHANNEL WHEN IT COME'S ON AS I CAN'T STAND IT.
THANK'S

M-lite

YAY!! YAY!!! YAY!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

mara

They are so sexy I would like to meet them.

bren Keller from Troy, MI

They are the best. Only time I stop to look at commercials between shows! Go Cavemen!

Brandi

I just love,love,love those geico caveman ads he is so witty and funny. I enjoy the commercials I hope they keep him as the spokesperson because the caveman is hilarious.

areyoukiddingme?

are you kidding me, those commercials are genious and always make me laugh regardless of how many times i've seen them. but please use the actors in the commercials., anyone else just wouldn't cut it . THEY ARE THE AD.

Cabo

Bucky Scribner: Uh, hello, are we supposed to be IMPRESSED by you or something??

Cabo

#56 (REBECKA) THANK YOU!! Someone with taste!! I despise the Caveman commercials. They're NOT the least bit funny to me! They're just stupid.

The other ones with the celebrities are so totally offensive that I literally turn the channel and don't turn it back. Hearing Little Richard scream is just ghastly and the premise of needing a loser celeb to talk for people is really a kick in the ass & a downright INSULT!!

My favorite commercial is the Windex commercial where the crows ring the doorbell and the man goes to the front door and nobody is there. Then, when he makes his way back to the porch, the crows have pulled the door shut and he walks into the glass door. That's funny.

The Cingular Wireless commercials "Jimbo, The Jimster" and the other guy, "Is it Earl?" are funny.

I liked the gecko, but now I hate the company because I've been so offended by the other commercials.