Justin's Girls *NSYNC *NParis

3/6/2007 1:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Scarlett Johansson and Jessica Biel, both of whom have been linked to Justin Timberlake, were spotted shopping together in Paris yesterday! No homme will get between these two knockouts and a trip to Bon Marche!

The blustery weather left both starlets unfortunately bundled up in heavy coats. Perhaps next time they could compare notes while hanging out at the beach ... or a pool ... or a hot tub.

Nemra

Really JT why shud u go for all those non hot chicks wen am right here. they look like they need a make over real bad.

Christyl

Personally i think he should stay with Scarlett Johansson, shes much more pretty and sophisticated than Jessica Biel. Oh and Jessica Biel is way too manly for Justin..her arms are soooo muscular way more than Justin's. he should just be with Scarlett she has her curves in all the RIGHT places & shes looks feminine still.

craphound

Who's got the better ass ? I bet the white girl now , J-slow went on the hollwood diet , bulimia - LOL

craphound

lisa

Whores. Justin would be just another nerdy lookin' hillbilly if it weren't for his money. Neither one of these girls would look twice at him.

Brit sucks

I hope he got a little harmonica action with Biel on one side and Johansson on the other side. God, I'd love to blow Justin....

jessicasucks

Ughhhh!! I can not stand either one of these fugly bitches! They are so full of themselves! They make me sick. Wasn't Jessica Biel w/ Derek Jeter, then Justin.... I just don't get it, these people change men every 5 minutes and I don't see what is so F***ing spectacular about her.... she is not that good looking and neither is Miss Scarlett HOhansen (LOL). Scarlett has big teeth and big ears, but loves to brag about her big boobs! Big F***ing deal.... I wear a 38DDD..... You'll never see me on the internet showing my boobs off, Hell I want a reduction.

Brit sucks

Calm down nicekitty. Don't hate because you're an ugly woman...

Christina

That doesn't even look like her.. more like mary kate..she is too short & skinny to be beil

bloodyhell

I can't even believe Jessica Biel is a celebrity. I thought she'd be a flash in the pan after her stint on 7th Heaven. God. Is there no torture we moviegoers haven't been through? Where are the real Hollywood stars?

Karin

Jessica Biel needs to stop wearing her hair up. Only beautiful women should show that much face. She looks much better with her hair down. She's so frumpy with her hair off her face. I used to think she was quite pretty but that crappy hairdo here and the one she wore at the Oscars made me change my mind.

ljkfaljkaf

Is it me or does Jessica and Scarlet look like fake dolls ?

Ashley

Ok, i will admitt i've been a Justin fan since he was on the micky mouse club.... But all theese celebs dating other celebs? Come on, most the girls in the industry are fake, nothing is left to be real. From looks to personality. Then everyone wonders why theese relationships don't last. Maybe if you got yourself a real woman who isn't into you just for your fame and glory, but because the person you are, you'd have a decent relationship... but that's hollywood!

JULIE

THE ONE THATS SUPPOSED TO BE JESSICA LOOKS LIKE AN OLSEN TWIN

Jamie Lynn

just another bunch of these ritzies thinking like who they are why dont they do something worthwhile.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments