McConaughey and Hudson Shred the Gnar!

3/7/2007 2:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Hudson was snapped having a giggle Down Under with Cameron Diaz's smiley surf boy, Kelly Slater, while "Fool's Gold" co-star Matthew McConaughey treated the press to a shirtless interview at the first stop on the Association of Surfing Professionals world tour.

Hudson seemed quite taken with eight-time Foster's ASP world champ and serial startlet-dater Slater, who has dominated in the surf (and turf) competition.

kate hudson, kelly slater
McConaughey, who's been enjoying the Aussie beaches in advance of a surf-themed film, gave journalists his take on the sport, saying, "I'm gettin' a workout from all the paddling." Rad!
matthew mcconaughey

Brit sucks

I would love to get fucked by matthew and kelly at the same time. YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DirtyRottenGossip.com

What a nice life. I can't even imagine...

Mary

Matthew McConaughey and I used to date. And by "date" I mean I lived in his bushes for about a week until he came home with this woman who I suspect doesn't take her vitamins because her neck snapped so easily! Anyway things cooled off after that and even though he threw me some potato chips and let me watch his t.v. through the window, he eventually called the cops and I did some time. BUT I'M OUT NOW MATTHEW I LOVE YOOOOOOOOU

get a grip

He is so freaking hot!!! I love him!!

Mary

Hey #1, I'd have to bang them separately. Slowly, deliberately, doing things illegal in some states, but separately. You have to think about your safety, the hotness of both of them naked in the same room could probably kill you or at the very least put you in the hospital. One of those orgasms that gives a m.f. a stroke! Paralyze me on one side MATTHEW!!!

Miapocca

Obviously MM save a lot of buck not buying shirts and the rest of stuff ppl wear....I see good for him....Why not just take it all off or wear a speedo thong!!!!!!!!!!!!!ewwwwwwwwwwww

Wicked

Hudson and Slater equals PERFECT TOGETHER. I am sure Goldie would approve.

get a grip

He is freaking Hot!!!!! Love him!!!

Carroll

I think Matthew McConaughey has a very sexy smile and I love his Texan drawl. I prefer his hair shorter but he's still great to look at.

stan

There both cute and love to smoke

John

Didja see him in "Sahara"?...... Good lord.

WHAT

MATTHEW

McCONAUGHEY

DOESN'T

WANT

YOU

TO KNOW...

and now you do

Psychic Clara

Matthew is so hot, he is a very good-looking guy ! He has a very nice body but I think he is a player.

Psychic Clara.

hottiehot for matthew

I would never let that man be with clothes again... He could fuck me anytime of the day or night. Hell just looking at his hot bod will give any woman a freaking orgasim......

Robin Givens, Toronto, Canada

M.M. is so in love with himself it makes me vomit. There is nothing worse.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments