Witherspoon and Gyllenhaal

Romance Rumor

3/7/2007 2:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It seems that the co-stars of the new movie "Rendition" may have connected with a little more than just hefty paychecks.

According to OK! Magazine, Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal have been spotted hopping between each other's homes and hotel rooms! Reese, who separated from husband Ryan Phillippe on October 30, is seen in this photo taken two short weeks later, laughing and playing with Jake -- not appearing to be in any post-marital despair. By the way, she's not pregnant -- it's part of the movie.

TMZ contacted both Witherspoon's and Gyllenhaal's reps for comment, but neither calls nor emails were immediately returned.

HUNG LONG ON IDOL

Good for her!

STL

I don't think Reese & Toothy Tile will make a good couple...........

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

Good for Reese. I'm glad she unloaded that worthless, talentless Ryan who was only riding on her coattails. She's got class.

Hayley

Uh too bad Jake Gyllenhal is a big ol' homo!

Tom Cruise has landed

I just hope she is happy. She seems like a good person

sam

You people think he's a homo just because he played one in a movie??? Please! You can't really be that ignorant, right? I mean I guess you can be but please, that's just too funny.

PerezSux

Perfect couple! Fag and Hag!

Aphid

They are swapping make up tips and trying on each other's shoes...

winoforever

if this is true, good for reese. they're both cute and talented. if jake is gay, well, every girl needs a gay in her life, especially during the hard times, to tell her she's beautiful and loved. and to tell her what to wear.

Ok

He needs a beard and she needs a man to make it look like she's over Ryan. Maybe she should wait until her divorce is finale? CHEATER!

Hayley

Nobody thinks Jake is gay because of Brokeback Mountain. He's gay because we have good gaydar. Trust me. I would put money on it. He is infamous as "toothy tile" on the E! website. This doesn't mean I don' t like him - in fact, I think he's super cute and a great actor. However, that doesn't change the fact that he's a big ol' pole blower!!!

Team Aniston

How is he gay? Do you all know him??

Ya'll kill me....But , N E WAY... I think it's good to get out. It's been a good amount of time to recoup. If she's steeping out... good for her!!! She's got her thing going on way better than most of ya'll!!

caveman

relax, let the poor guy check out the other team, he may like it.

Laura

Do any of you really know Jake? No. Then shut the fuck up. You idiots believe everything you read in the tabloids? What makes you the sole authority?

sam

Well your "gaydar" is wrong. Although he's keeping all option opened.

Quote from Jake about being gay.
"You know, it's flattering when there's a rumor that says I'm bisexual. It means I can play more kinds of roles. I'm open to whatever people want to call me. I've never really been attracted to men sexually, but I don't think I would be afraid of it if it happened." (Details, December 2005)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments