Perez Hilton Evens Score in Paparazzi Lawsuit

3/9/2007 2:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Perez HiltonMario Lavandeira, aka Perez Hilton, won round two in his court battle with a major Hollywood photo agency yesterday, when a judge ruled that the 'Gossip Gangstar' can continue to run his website while the $7.5 million case is being decided.

The paparazzi agency wanted PerezHilton.com shut down pending the result of the lawsuit.

Last month, a judge denied Perezzle's attempt to have the case dismissed.

Hilton, who runs the popular gossip website PerezHilton.com, was sued back in December after the agency claims he ignored warnings to stop using its images without permission. Hilton is known for taking celebrity pictures and making amusingly crude drawings on them.

"The court's ruling is further validation of our client's position in this dispute," Hilton's lawyer, Bryan J. Freedman, tells TMZ, "We continue to believe that Mr. Lavandeira ultimately will prevail on the legal merits at the time of trial in this matter."

Calls to the photo agency were not immediately returned.

Laura

I don't know you, but you don't own the name Daisy when it is really my name. You are talking about someone else on here evidentally. I will just sign my name for now on with my middle name so people won't confuse me with you or whomever.

Joe

Yeah, yeah right MaryW. Go back to your little loser site and start your trouble there. I happen to have read the real Daisy's comments. She is nothing like you. Haha, your husband left you and took his two kids away from you. You see Mary I know your real name, its not MARYW. Just another name you stole to blog under. Woman you need help asap. What you said about ANS was just awful. You should be doing something constructive instead stupid games like this. I cant stand Perez either, because he is fake just like MaryW (for now she is using this name on another site) Get help asap, before they take those ugly pets you have.

Laura

My name is not Mary. You people are nuts. If someone is bothering you, report them to TMZ.

Joe

Sorry people, if she has said anything to hurt anybodys feelings here. We all know Daisy has no attitude like hers. I dont have time for games like she plays. I would never even have made a comment on Perez if somebody hadnt told me. Just rad what she wrote about Anna, under MaryW. Bye to the real people on this thread. If she keeps using my name ignore her, she has lost her family due to being on the computer 24/7.

Charlotte

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call "The Twilight Zone"

Laura

The Internet has millions of people on here. How can you make false statements against people you don't even know? I was just posting about Gina, because she called me stupid. Sheesh. I don't even know you. You sound like you are one in need of help. Have a good life.

Mad Balls

Perez Sucks . He acts like he created everything he puts on the website . All he has to do is give the names of the source he uses in photo and gossip . HOW HARD IS THAT ??? Not at all . TMZ does it as does Cooler and the rest . I figure all that Meth and Coke he is doing is rotting what little brain he had left after leaving it at Paris Hiltons' crib .

Laura

Gina,
I just wanted to say that I was sorry for calling you those crude names earlier. If we could call a truce, and let bygones be bygones. I obviously misread Tonya's original post, and yes, I didn't read it very well. Maybe it is time to go somewhere else.

Charlotte

No worries Daisy

Laura

Thanks Gina.

PerezSux

Perez' site SHOULD be shut down. He contributes absolutely NOTHING worthwhile to the entertainment industry. He is hateful, mean-spirited, rude and unfunny. His vile, slanderous behaviour is unwelcome and shouldn't be tolerated...or LEGAL! I fail to understand why TMZ is "in bed" with his antics. If Karma exists, Mario is doomed.

Sorley Brani

Another funny site is the OT in http://www.ninjashoes.net.
I think everyone is making to big of a deal of this guy. (Like they always do.)

Janest

Perez, what a whore monger. He should be shut down, disgusting P.O.S. And what is with that pink hair!!! Puh-leez how silly, pink hair is OUT. Silly faggot. Oops, rehab here I come.

Bonnie Taber

Perez is a big loud mouth pig,with a dirty mouth.

lisa1012