Pam & Tommy's Drive-Thru Lip Service

3/12/2007 11:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee attempted some mouth-to-mouth relationship resuscitation recently.

The on-again-off-again-on-again-oh-enough-already couple were snapped "catching up" at the Ivy in Santa Monica, after lunch with their kids. Pammy's done with Kid Rock, while Tommy, presumably, has played enough tongue-tennis with Lukas Rossi. Could there be yet another PamTom iteration on its way?

anthonysdreamgirl**

I love both of them! Tommy and Pam both seemed to have grown up a bit, maybe they can work it out for the kids! You both rock!!!

Machelle

It's about time! Long Live Love!

boredatwork

Ughh! They are perfect for each other but I don't want to see it!

Hot Carl

Pamela Anderson's vageen hangs like sleeve of wizard

angel46

Yep, these two nut cases are perfect for each other. Lucky Kid Rock got out while he could!

Traycee

Ya can't deny love and it's obvious that it's still there. I agree with a previous poster. They just needed some time apart to grow. I wish them the best. In a weird kinda way, I think they compliment each other.

BC CHIK

Pam and Tommy..... i really do hope they finally make it.... they are obviously meant for each other....

I live in Pammy's hometown.... its good to see her doing well....

A

They seem to be the couple that just 'supports' each other during down-time from their seperate relationships -- dont get me wrong - I do like them - just dont want to see another go 'round

Skins

Photo-op.

double standards

They need to grow up. Love, blah, blah, blah. The whole time their children are watching them in-and-out of their relationships into other relationships. Love isn't always enough especially where children are involved. To bad neither parent is mature enough, has the strength enough for their children and loves their children more than they love themselves. Poor kids.

PN

Despite their wild images, I think that Pam and Tommy were a better couple. Pam should have never gone with Kid Rock. I think that Pam and Tommy did it for one more kiss before going their separate directions. I don't think they'll get back together again. They're more likely to be with their boys.

Jennifer

I LOVE IT!!! Crazy as it may be, I always hoped they would get back together. I'm sure their kids will be happier too. She totally did not belong with Kid Rock........eeeeeewwww!!

jenn

Tommy please dont you are to good for her

total awesomeness

two fucking assholes

Idolwatcher

Here we go again - I put my money on her being in Australia with the band this week.
Maybe she can bring a friend for Lukas, who really needs to lose KJ FAST.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments