Shane Gibson's Late Night Calls to Anna

3/12/2007 11:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained voicemail messages left on Anna Nicole Smith's cellphone back in December, and it is apparent that the then Minister of Immigration, Shane Gibson, was really into calling the former Playboy playmate.
Gibson's calls to smith-- click to hear
From Friday, December 15, 2006 through Sunday, December 17, Gibson left six messages and called an additional time without leaving one.

The recorded time stamp is from Anna's cell phone in Los Angeles. Gibson was calling three hours later than the stamp reveals because he was in the Bahamas.

One call comes in at 9:05 PM PST on Saturday, December 16, which means Gibson was calling after midnight his time.

Gibson, who was instrumental in obtaining legal residency for Anna Nicole in the Bahamas, seemed determined to get in touch with Anna. Smith got the greenlight for residency on September 22, even though there were serious questions as to whether she qualified.

Anna Nicole Smith gallery: Click to launch photosGibson resigned his post after photos surfaced showing Gibson and Smith fully clothed in an embrace in Anna's bed. Gibson says he was friends with Anna, but nothing more.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Ernie

Lenn K.

Do you think citizenship comes for free in the Bahamas? These little country don't do well because their is so much corruption. You know that HKS hands were in this and all the mess that was and is going on!

Carol

Yeah......so what?

"It is what it is"

TOPAMX, Dilaudid and Methadone are prescribed for AIDS patients.
(They will also mask and add to a Pneumonia.)

Marcia

Who cares what kind of relationship they had... Man lets just leave it alone!!!!!!!!!

Carol

#4 Playing with Fire
Finally!! Someone with something interesting to say!

marketta

Anna, is such a piece of TRASH! Someone should have kicked her to the curb a long time ago!! What a f--king WHORE!!!! Golddigger too!

Carol

If Anna did indeed have AIDS, it would explain a lot of HKS secrecy. He may have been trying to protect her.

Teri

I must say, my number one concern is the baby. I know this baby has a right to know who her father is. I feel Howard and Larry both need to do the DNA test, if neither one is the father, and they can't find who the father is, the baby should go to Anna Nicole Smith aka VickieLynn family. I do think the baby looks like Larry.
This baby will have a screw up life if she don't know who her father is. She will go looking for her father. My heart goes out to this child. I pray God will watch over her, keep her safe, and let her know who her father is.
I feel Larry and Howard BOTH need to take the DNA test. It is not about Anna Nicole Smith anymore. Anna Nicole Smith has left us. People do need to stand up for this baby!! Put your self in her shoes in about ten years from now, how would you feel if you don't know who your parents are? This child has rights, she didn't ask to be born into all this MESS!!
As a grandmother, I would push for both men to have a DNA test. I feel like Howard needs to show if he is the father.
So lets all pray for the right things to be done in all these cases, and ask God to look out for the baby.

malvolio

...i like how, at the end of the call, he adds that it's December 16th, "2006"...

d

Ford Shelley and Family!! You are trash...You stole her cell phone.... What is the matter with you people. Have you no regard for Anna at all, Oh let me guess, "I was just saving her phone I didn't steal it, and I did not think the police would need it." Shame on You! Shame on You!!

Kimmie

Please hand this child over, arrest Stern, and let's all have a picnic. I am tired of this shit. Tell me what happened to Anna, and where the child is going...put this on fast forward.

Teri

12 D how do you know the Shelley family took Anna's cell phone. I would think the cell phone would have been with Anna in Florida. Could it have been someone in the Hotel room, who gave out this information? The people I know, keeps their cell phone wiht them.

Jill

It matters. Gibson is a public official.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments