Rosie

Picks Another Bone

With Trump

3/13/2007 12:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0313_trump_rosie-1Rosie O'Donnell is disappointed -- terribly disappointed -- that the sight of her doesn't make the Donald horny.

Or so she mockingly suggested in a pre-emptive strike against Trump on her blog this morning, responding to comments that Trump made to "EXTRA" about Rosie's bouts with depression. Trump, never one to pass up a chance to skewer his favorite lesbian talk show host, made remarks suggesting that she's depressed from looking in the mirror. Responded Rosie, in her customary lowercase verse-ish;

the dump truck is at it again
so hurtful 2 know he doesnt find me attractive
as it has been my goal
for so long
to give a balding billionaire a boner

Whoa, Ro! Could the Rosie-Trump War have become engaged anew? Stay tuned, kids!

monique

I don't know. It would be interested to see what Rosy looked like if she lost all of that weight and got a nice hair cut. Perhaps she could be cute.

Gabriela

Witty retort from Rosie.

Kimberly

WILL SOMEONE SHUT THESE TWO LOSERS UP????????????????????

Gabriela

All you missed the point;

You make an excellent point! Trump's comment just proves what a superficial vulgarian he really is.

STALIN

#66 Shannon!!! blah blah blah blah --cry baby!

Patricia Yando

I have listened to Rosie talk about people hating gays and while I am aware that's true, I didn't realize how many until I read these mean and hateful posts and that only from 63 people or this is just a bunch of low class uneducated people which I think is probably true. I guess we're just a bunch of fools with too much time on our hands and I think I'll go away because this is just garbage.

U.S.C.

It's comments like Sasha's that make us laugh. This is all for fun people. Loosen up already.

lisa mae magillacuddy

the Dumpster can kiss my ass!!!

Only in

No one wants to kiss your big fat ass.,bitch

lisa mae magillacuddy

oh great!!! God Bless America is back!!! You dumb jackass!! I'm am skinny FYI!!! You are so stupid!!! I've seen your previous posts & they are all the same. Go back to the rock you crawled out from under!!! You give even White Trailer Trash a bad name!!! And that takes alot of effort!

aaron

There was no call for Donald to say thing like that . You go Rosie!!!

lisa mae magillacuddy

right on karin!! he is one butt-ugly freak!!! may be God Bless America would like some of that!!! HA HA HA

Ann

cant stand Rosie O'Donnell, And not because she is fat and ugly, because she is afreaking know it all, that thinks she is always right on any issue she opens her gaint mouth about. Does she think she is a god too? I wonder sometimes, she is very Narcistic.

fawnya

How did Rosie pick another feud when he opened his big fat disgusting mouth first. She hasn't said a word about him in months- why can't he just shut the f*** up.

Only in

No not at all,I'm a tri-sexual,I try and get it any way I can,but you don't fit in my criteria any way,you dregg have a nice day ,witch