Star Jones: New Business Likes Shoe Business

3/13/2007 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Star JonesTMZ has exclusively learned that a luxury shoe boutique in the Hamptons is offering the revamped Star Jones free shoes for life!

Since her ignominious departure from "The View," Star has undergone a complete makeover, including a new job at Court TV. Todd Shapiro, owner of Hampton Shoe Vixen is offering the deflated talk show host free shoes for the rest of her life. "Now that she has a new job and has lost so much weight, she is going to need new shoes," Shapiro told TMZ.

Since Payless Shoe Source did not renew their contract with Jones, Shapiro has offered to make Star the boutique's national pump-pimping spokesperson. "Although we can't pay what Payless did, we can pay her in shoes."

A rep for Star Jones tells TMZ, "An offer was never made to our client."

Overboard

OMG--post #24- !!!!!!--I thought the same thing -about her looking like Randy Jackson-----LOL! LOL! I hate to put her down---but WHAT happened to her?!!!!
I can't look at her anymore!

RL

It is all so "frightening". I remember when Star was on Today and aside for her weight problem, she was a star. But now, I am just numb. I don't know what happened to her or what to say. It is really "frightening". I am "frightened" by her!

MOMO

IS IT ME OR DOES SHE LOOK LIKE RANDY JACKSON'S LONG LOST TWIN?

SUPER-ficial

WOW . . if you're still on the site . . why would you feel saying someone is "unattractive" is a negative thing . . so should we lie and state "Ms Jones" looks better than ever . . . .

I WILL NOT!

SUPER-ficial

I frequent "tmz" from time to time . . . I must admit . . when scrolling down today and then being basically "speechless" by that picture . . . *another loss for words* . . . .

Torrie

What...you want her fat again?

IMO and I'm sticking with it!

SUPER-ficial

it was almost nauseating on a full stomach . . what's BIG AL has to say about her makeover . . . . *speechless again*

Kay

Complete Waste of Space TMZ... Ditch Star Jones.. Shes OLD NEWS.. and an OLD HAG No one cares...........

nd

Star couldn't make it as a lawyer so she joined The View. She also said that O.J. was innocent and was very sure of that. Well, Star, the laugh is on you. You are nothing. The View was the best you will ever do and you messed that up. Keep an eye on your husband too. I know someone who was at your wedding as a former girlfriend, and there were quite a few of them there too. He wanted to be famous. That's why he married you. I don't believe you didn't know that from the gitgo. Boy, did he get the worst of that deal. You can' help what you look like but you sure can help what you are like inside. You have nothing in there Star. I wonder how long you will last on Court TV before they find out just how stupid you are. And by the way, whoever mentioned about the wigs and frilly clothes was right. You should look in the mirror once in a while. You can improve on your looks with all your so called money. I don't think you have to look like a bobblehead doll so get out those wigs and some nice clothes and start to look like a woman again. Maybe that will get you a job. FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your'e Fired!

..................#45 Are you speaking very "softly"?..............................

Kathie is a phony

You can tell how popular Star is by the limited number of posts on here. One idiot said that the ratings were higher on The View when Star was on? Not true! The ratings are soaring higher than ever before, and Rosie has signed on for another year! Laugh that off Star lovers! Star looks like some kind of gorilla with glasses, and a malnourished gorilla at that! If she hosts Court TV, I am not tuning in. She's a stuck up conceited bitch, but now she has gone too far with her weight loss and is looking just plain sick and nasty! ULGH! How can her husband stand to face her in bed at night? Oh that's right...he's GAY!!!

Claud

I can't stand this woman she has no personality whatsoever she should not be offered any jobs on TV. EWwwwwww She looks so gross with her "new look"

White Rabbit

She's beginning to look a lot like Oprah...
(sing to the tune of "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas."

Jennie Duncan

It makes me very uncomfortable to have to look at Star Jones on TV. She has turned into a freak. I will avoid any tv show which features her, including Court TV,,,,sad!

plo