Star Jones: New Business Likes Shoe Business

3/13/2007 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Star JonesTMZ has exclusively learned that a luxury shoe boutique in the Hamptons is offering the revamped Star Jones free shoes for life!

Since her ignominious departure from "The View," Star has undergone a complete makeover, including a new job at Court TV. Todd Shapiro, owner of Hampton Shoe Vixen is offering the deflated talk show host free shoes for the rest of her life. "Now that she has a new job and has lost so much weight, she is going to need new shoes," Shapiro told TMZ.

Since Payless Shoe Source did not renew their contract with Jones, Shapiro has offered to make Star the boutique's national pump-pimping spokesperson. "Although we can't pay what Payless did, we can pay her in shoes."

A rep for Star Jones tells TMZ, "An offer was never made to our client."

plo

nasty old bag-and i don't mean purse!

fdodgerfan

You whites are so hateful.
So what if she's offered something for free, it's not like he's offering her free food. Celebrities are always getting clothing/shoes for free. I dont read comments about that pale, ugly, white, devil doesnt deserve anything, Im so sick of that redneck this and cracker that.

White Rabbit

LOL, people!

In reference to:

#31: Probably for the same reason Oprah is still waiting around for gay-as-they-cum Steadman -- good luck there...

#24: Totally hilarious! Same for the "fish face" post!

#s 25 and 45: What is your planet called?

mike

BOY I BET ROSIE IS SICK . THIS BITCH IS RIGHT DOWN ROSIES ALLEY ILL BET STAR HAD TO GET DOWN TO SMALLER THAN ROSIE SO ROSIE COULD PLAY THE MANNNNNNNNNNNNN!

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Hey, I'm white and I think Starr looks pititful.

I think Whitney looks fabulous.

I think J-Hud is getting a mite too big for her britches.

But so is C-Wood.

I think Denzel is wonderful.

I can't stand Isiah.

Miss Ross needs to give it a rest, but then so does Madonnkey.

And Wesley Autrey is THE bravest person of any description that I have ever seen, or ever hope to see.

Amy

#34 you just said that Star needs to put the weight back on but when I was reading bashing of Jennifer Hudson yesterday, folks were bitching about her being obese and eating whoppers. WTF? This has nothing to do with burgers, shoes, the view, oscars, law degrees, or any of the such,.......people hate blacks PERIOD! When I read about Anna Nicole and people call the Jews names, they are immediately reported because Harvey Levin is Jewish. (Ok, I respect that) I have been reading all of the stories here for weeks now and keeping really quiet. I keep close track of everyone's names as they go from blog to blog and what they say to whom. Bean, JR, Premier, Maggie, AnnaNicole'sJesus, Jack, ME, I see who is calling who a nigger and who thinks it's acceptable for whites to do a thing but wrong when it's a black person. Report racism if it's against a Jew but blacks are the worst hated people in America. I would ask that you all take a look in your own mirror and see how you look. Are you pretty? How much do you weigh? Can you afford to throw these hatred stones? Why are you really so mad at Star and Jennifer? Let me guess, you are a Howard Stern supporter...right? Don't get me wrong, I don't think all whites are racists because my family has a variety of races and we are happy treating one another with the respect that God would expect as human beings whether pretty or ugly. I have to add that I am not totally narcissistic but I am very very beautiful outside but it's what's on the inside that is more important. I view all races as just people. I respect people's diversity and it's a great thing! There are wonderful Jews, Blacks, Asians, Hispanics, Indians, Whites, and all other cultures/races. I do not think I am above anyone because of any reason!

I will never allow other people's poison to turn me into a bitter racist or to spoil my children's perception that people are all entitled to equal treatment. Star and Jennifer are just people but they have both earned something that I myself do not have. I do not have a law degree. I cannot sing nearly as well as Jennifer can, I don't expect to ever win an oscar, be on television, or have people posting things about me on TMZ.
I do happen to have a much lovlier face than both of these women but know nothing about their personal lives or what they have gone through in their lives.
As far as the shoes are concerned, you walk a mile in Star's shoes, Jennifer's shoes, a black woman's shoes, a jew's shoes, a fat person's shoe's a drug addict's shoes like poor Anna Nicole's or someone with an eating disorder like the skinny people that people make fun of in Hollywood, and you may shut your pie holes up.
Get off Brittany Spears' back too! She is a human being and you don't know what life has been like for her. I am not insensitive to her because she is white either. She is a person with feelings and deserves the same respect that you posters would want from the rest of society.
STOP PUTTING PEOPLE DOWN AND LOOK AT YOURSELVES!!!
Ask yourself why you really hate these people so much and receive such gratification from trashing them? At the end of the day, they can pay their bills without your vote of approval or not. They can live quite well without Burger King's Whoppers, The Hampton's Shoe Boutique, whether Simon Cowell is happy with them, or whether the world thinks their husband is gay or not. It really just doesn't matter.
I'd advise getting on your knees and praying to whatever God you may believe in and asking for forgiveness if you are that filled with hatred for your fellow human being.
God Bless Each of You by your particular God.

savon

Go ahead and have sex with lesbian Oprah (Okra) you dumb bitch. You are just as full of yourself as she is. Only thing, Gail is going to be MAD...............And you know Stedman is going to want to watch. PLEASE take your getto made lotts of moneys to Africa and all hang out. Hey Stedman, how was that white boy I saw you with the other night......better than big black mama, huh?

Allred Tree

Star Jones is practically BALD due to her UNHEALTHY lifestyle. How anyone, let alone Court TV offered this GREEDY HAS BEEN a job is beyond me. Her raspy voice and wheezing is VERY ANNOYING and probably one reason WHY SHE FAILED in her RADIO career she was so pompously boisting about. If this HIPPO in HIGH HEELS makes it one day on Court TV it will be a sad day for the Court TV viewers.

Allred Tree

Be careful if she really does make it back on T.V. I agree with the posters who say she looks like an ugly insect. Be very careful not to ruin your t.v.'s by mistaking this UGLY MUG FOR A BUG and spraying the screen with RAID!!

Allred Tree

She should be getting some free dentures instead of shoes! And a lifetime supply of Polident to go with them!

Dru

# 45

Star...is that you?

Put down the chicken and watermelon you nasty bitch !!!!!!!!!

TROLL SMASHERS

RUDY HUXTABLE - ALL GROWN UP & ON SERIOUS CRICKETY CRACK

NancIT

I would rather watch Court TV , With Nancy Grace !

whocares

she looks like someone's grandma. i bet that shoe store will go bankrupt with all the shoes she's going to take.

Amy

I plead the blood of Jesus over these demons for they know not what they do.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments