Star Jones: New Business Likes Shoe Business

3/13/2007 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Star JonesTMZ has exclusively learned that a luxury shoe boutique in the Hamptons is offering the revamped Star Jones free shoes for life!

Since her ignominious departure from "The View," Star has undergone a complete makeover, including a new job at Court TV. Todd Shapiro, owner of Hampton Shoe Vixen is offering the deflated talk show host free shoes for the rest of her life. "Now that she has a new job and has lost so much weight, she is going to need new shoes," Shapiro told TMZ.

Since Payless Shoe Source did not renew their contract with Jones, Shapiro has offered to make Star the boutique's national pump-pimping spokesperson. "Although we can't pay what Payless did, we can pay her in shoes."

A rep for Star Jones tells TMZ, "An offer was never made to our client."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Paula

I live close to the Hamptons, and I wouldn't trvael to the S. Fork to buy ANYTHING her name is attached to. I remember being at a party after the 1998 Grammys (I am not famous, just was lucky enough to have a pass to it) in NY , and saw her there, walking with her (fat) nose in the air. She deserves to be where she is. She created it, let her stay out of the public eye.

wondering

so many jealous comments. Star you look great! you look beautiful and I think you will do just fine! God Bless and you look beautiful!!!

rminva

Not a fan of Star Jones, but why all the nastiness? If you really want these people to go away and ride out their 15 mintues (I feel that way about 99% of them)...don't comment on the posts.

They will probably go away real quick when TMZ sees there is no interest in them.

SUN

I dont have a problem with Star Jones, because really people do we know her??

I do feel sorry for her. I know she had surgery to lose all that weight, but she looks awful. I think her losing all that weight has aged her beyond belief.

This goes to show that when losing a lot of wieght, it must be done slowly, and with exercise.

MR. DORIGHT

SHOE BUSINESS HELL. SHOULD BE MONKEY BUSINESS AS SHE LOOKS LIKE A BUG EYE MONKEY. COURT SHOULD ABORT....

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

HEY LOOK... IT'S RANDY JACKSON'S FOMUNDA CHEESE

shirliana

I AM SO VERY HAPPY FOR HER. SHE HAS THE BACKGROUND SINCE SHE WORKED WITH MR. COCHRAN AND I AM SURE SHE HAS ALOT TO OFFER. (SHE LOOKS LIKE A MAN ) - YOU MUST BE OUT OF YOUR MIND.... (JEALOUS) (JEALOUS)/.......YOUWISH YOU HAD A BACKGROUND LIKE HER. SHE IS NOT FAKE AT ALL... SHE SAYS WHAT SHE PLEASES AND THAT'S WHAT LAWYERS (ALL LAWYERS ) ARE ALL ABOUT. FAKE NAILS..ETC.. SO WHAT!!!!!!???????????? (MENTALLY RETARTED - YOU MUST BE NUTS. SHE IS A VERY INTELLIGENT WOMAN.... i AM SO VERY HAPPY THAT SHE WAS OFFERED THE COURT tv. SHE WILL DO WELL.
CONGRATULATIONS AND THE BEST TO YOU.........................

kass

OH!!! MY GOD SAGGY FACE IS SO SCARRY WHAT WHOREA SHOW IS SHE IN NOW SHE IS WAY TO SCARY TO LOOK AT .. NEVER LIKED HER STUCK- UP -SAGGY ASS ANYWAY...SHE LOOK WAY BETTER FAT!!

Mary Brenner

Tell Star Jones, she's a joke!!! I am VERY disappointed that Court TV has hired the likes of her to do a, what's supposed to be, "believeable" show!!!???!!!

What a hoot!!!!

She also looks like a 70 year-old grandma' with no teeth!!!
Tell her to put on more weight, ditch the glasses, put on some make-up and then maybe, just maybe, she will be worth seeing - but NOT on Court TV!!!!

Rola

SHE LOOKS LIKE FLAVOR FLAVE. THATS OK.
YOU GO GIRL..

Allred Tree

I too will avoid any show with this TACKY VAIN REPULSIVE FREE-LOADER on it. I am e- mailing Court T.V. and telling them what I think. Any compliments are being written by Star herself, her alleged gay husband Al, or her VERY OBESE FAMILY MEMBERS who should go on DIETS THEMSELVES! I really pity Al and his family to have to endure this B--CH!

Alan

WHERE IS MY FAT???? I LOVE IT MORE IF IT WAS FAT!!!!!

SEXY GRACE

stupid fat bitch

Dianne

I am so tired of seeing mean and nasty comments. Please start posting your readers comments by the latest dates so that I will not have to read those nasty comments first.

Nasty folks "get a life"!

amh

There are some racist self righteous people out here. I am amazed how white people love rodents who make coats and hate black people so much. I am going to pray for you nuts. I am so glad Star Jones has been blessed so perfectly by God. Because that shows who can be against you when God is for you. I hope you haters realize you are blocking your own blessings. May the Lord bless and transform you according to his will

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6