Britney's New Dude:

'We're Growing Very Close'

3/14/2007 6:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney and JasonBritney Spears' newest rumored boyflavor of the month, Jason Filyaw, admits that he and Brit have been "growing very close" since their "special" relationship began, and even used the L-word to descibe his feelings for her.

In an exclusive interview with TMZ, Filyaw, self-described as "very spiritual," would neither confirm nor deny that he is dating Spears, but admitted, "I love her, I support her 100% and we are close." Filyaw, who's been attending AA meetings with Spears, also revealed that he is helping Britney with the spiritually "deep" part of her recovery.

Britney Spears Gallery: Click to launch photosThe 33-year-old lead guitarist for the rock band RIVA says he met Spears long before she checked into Promises Rehab Center, and that they go "way back" to 2003, when he recorded some music with Britney at The Hit Factory in New York. Filyaw claims they stayed in touch, but "a few weeks ago ... we met up again at a Los Angeles AA meeting."

Ah, spring.

Ha Ha

The LAST thing she needs right now is a relationship!!! She needs to focus on herself and her kids!!! She is soooo messed up.

Chris

I think she just checked in so she could get a lot of attention, be pampered, fed right and in general, taken care of. Whaddya bet this is just another vacation in disguise, meant to please the public..since most of us seem to think she's all washed up. Time for the recording honchos to find their next young thing to make a star, quick, before the cute young one gets corrupted like this one did. I am sick of Britney, too. Next!

Used to Love her

OH I can't believe this shit here. WTF is wrong with her??? Can't she go 5 minutes without a DUDE??? She is going right back to drugs and liquor. Not only that but she has to date a druggy at that?? NICE Brit! UNBELIEVABLE!! Isn't she supposed to be focusing on herself?? AND I agree - what a FAME WHORE to give a damn interview to TMZ about their relationship. HA HA.

Kevin! Just take the kids dude. Just take them.

crispie

AA recommends steering clear of dating/sexual relationships for a year after beginning the program. Just another example of how serious she is about getting help.

MR. DORIGHT

JUST ANOTHER ROLL IN THE HAY UNTIL THE NEXT ONE COMES ALONG. SHE HAS A NEW ONE EVERYTIME THE WIND BLOWS. SHE IS A REAL JOKE..

Urban Thought

I'm not sure who is apart of Britney's support system but someone isn't doing their job. Having a new man every few weeks isn't a good at this time. Knowing she has kids and is going through a custody battle with a man who has kids by someone else, lets not even get into that at this point is crazy at best.

me

Dang! She grows her hair out fast. I wanna know her secret. LOL!!

tuna marie

maybe all this isn't true, how could he speak to press from inside rehab?

if it is true, then she is dumber than rocks.

just saying

this story is made up.its clear.american should be worry about their wars in the world not about briitney.stupid country of yours

Tomorrow is another day

Stay tuned to hear who I am getting close to, tomorrow.

Love, Britney, the shaving queen or BS as I am called by those who know me best

amber

People like this guy make me sick,they would say and do anything to get five minutes of fame!He just wanted to get a fast buck,i bet he only went there to spy on her.I dont care if he does music,i have never heard of him.wtf!She cant even be in rehab without people making up lies about her.

Tomorrow is another day

When I met him I knew there could be no other,
that is until I finally met his brother.

SUN

PLEASE!

I am so sick of people calling lust, love. How are you going to love someone, when you dont really even know that person. I think it takes at least a few months for the persons "true-colors" to even show, then you can look at the person, and say "Is this someone I can love."

This is a re-bound relationship. Two desperate people looking for a new beginning, and someone to cling to.

Maybe it can grow into something more, but not now. Its too soon for all parties.

montana mike

if this is true, then it's time to close the door on brittney-she has two beautiful kids, and she doesn't know the meaning of love. i think this is just a vacation for her--it's time to take the kids

ya stink

I agree with you # 2.... " Anonymous" He should not be talking about who he sees or meets in AA meetings. And I agree with the comments about not starting a relationship for at least a year (some may take longer..others may take less time). But , If Britney was serious about getting control of her life and her actions ... she would take advantage of what she can get from the program , if not for herself.. at least for her childrren. But her actions have always been self-centered with no regards for little ones. This guy Json is seeking his 15 minutes. Which is sad because who really wants to be associated with Britney right now?