Candy Shows Tori Some Baby Love

3/15/2007 1:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With their blood feud apparently water under the "90210" bridge, frosted Candy Spelling has already begun showering Tori Spelling's son Liam with gifts!
Candy and Tori Spelling
Grandma Candy plunked down over $1700 for her new grandson at West Hollywood baby emporium Petit Tresor on Wednesday. Among the items Candy had an assistant order were a $1250 Mia Bossi leather diaper bag, a half dozen onesies and gowns, airplane booties and a babybot mobile.

Now that baby Liam Aaron has become the olive branch in the Tori vs. Candy grudge match, time will tell if it's the end to this latest Spelling drama ... or if Linda Evans will play Candy in the TV version!

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

What wonderful timing! With their 2 main cashcows, Lindsay and Paris
out of the picture we now have Candy and Tori Spelling "patching
things up"!! I predicted this a week ago that. when Lindsay and Paris
where both put away Candy would be taking advantage of it and trying
to get her time. After Candy sent advice to Paris, Joe, Larry etc
thru the media some of you still don't understand what Candy Spelling
is about. Such sheep!!!

Dottie

Babies have a way of smoothing things over. I wish their family the best.

ann

Good for them!! They should put aside their differences and be a family!

less confused in Ohio

Whatever the real problems were between them, Tori now knows what a mother's love is. If she can imagine that her mother loves her half as much as she loves her newborn son, she should be able to move forward with this reconciliation.

stoopit

I still think Candy looks like the Grinch.

craphound

How stupid fan you be ?. 1250 dollars for a leather baby bag ? . I guess I dont live on the same planet as these people , well maybe I do , but even if I had that kind of jack , I wouldn't be stupid enough to spent that kind of money on that crap , price does not equate to quality , nor does itelligence equate to ones bank account

Jill

Thank you Candy for being a responsible grandmother and mother. It was the right thing to do. Your grandson needs you, and so does your daughter.

nomassa

1250 for a bag, wealth is wasted on the clueless.

Great Dane

I'm glad to see the birth of her son, is somehow rectifying the ill will between her mom and her since her fathers death......hopefully this will be the start of a better "family" situation for them, and her new baby/grandchild.....

TJ

5 whatever: Have you nothing intelligent to add to the post? What does your comment about looks have to do with the subject matter? If you are just on these boards to bash people for stupid reasons you had best first start on yourself. Get a life and get a brain...what a loser you are!

Susannah

Is it just me or are these two the most UGLY mother-daughter combo in Hollywood! YUCK! I've alway thought Tori was hideous and now I see where she gets it from. Their faces look like Pugs. No, on second thought, Pugs are way cuter!!

Candy is FUGLY

Good god, that woman is SOOO UGLY! I TOTALLY agree with Post #4 : She really does look like the Grinch! What she needs to be dropping $1700 for, is for some plastic surgery! I am just glad that she's doing the right thing by her grandson.. I can't wait to see pics of the little guy!

Miranda

Check out the gift registry on Petit Tresor. You can search by the first few letters of last name. I looked at items picked by Britney Spears, Angelina Jolie, and Tori Spelling.

Meowch

Uhh #11-think you got the wrong #. #5 said nice things and nothing to do with looks. Think that was #4. Now be nice and apologize to #5.

TROLL SMASHERS

that is heartwarming, and to those that post about how much money she spent - this woman has like $500 million dollars just sitting & she's old... what else should she do with it??? burn it?? stare at it all day???

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments