DNA Test About to Happen

3/16/2007 6:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Howard K. Stern, Larry BirkheadTMZ has learned the judge in the paternity dispute over Anna Nicole's baby has made it clear -- DNA testing is about to happen.

Sources say the judge has ordered the parties back in court Tuesday where experts in the DNA field will be called to testify. It is unclear whether some or all of the DNA samples will already have been taken for Tuesday's hearing.

Story developing...

Riley

Lies and more TMZ lies, imo. This info had to come from white trash, Virgie's American lawyers who are the only ones not under a gag order. There is no DNA test coming in the near future. A Bahamian lawyer, said today, it could take up to three months to get to a DNA test IF EVER.

Someone is paying the piper here, right TMZ?

Diane

It's about time!!! I hope they find out who the dad is as it is clear Stern is not the one. I pray that who ever is the father they take good care of her and love her for who she is.

Ignore HKS Paid Bloggers

YES! THANK GOD! I FEEL FAINT! LOL

Reali-TEE

Well, well, well...it's about damn time!!!

margtud

May Heaven bless and forgive Anna Nicole who was an addict and not thinking clearly when she conspired with HKS to deny her baby the right to know her TRUE father (whomever that may finally be). May Dannilynn's TRUE blood father gain custody of her (unless it's HKS in which case I hope Virgie gets her0 . May the US Courts initiate some kind of law requiring potential mothers-or the child's guardian- to submit their newborns for dna (especially WEALTHY and FAMOUS ones) who flee the country in order to deny a father his natural paternal rights.

Patty Haisley

If Howard didn't have anything to hide, he would of done a DNA test long before now.
I still believe that he had a part in both of the deaths.
Let the little one be with her REAL father.

snoop

YEA ITS ABOUT TIME !!!!!!!!!!! THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN DECIDED BEFORE ANS WAS BURIED!!!

ONCE LARRY GETS HIS GIRL HE WILL BE LIKE A FART IN THE WIND!!!

JustMe

Good point RasCal. It seems that the courts have done nothing play hot potato on this issue.
IMHO I think if Virgie gets custody of DL then she will not give her up without a fight. But then again I dont think LB or HKS are the father of the baby. But thats just me.

adrianna laundry

Cranky old Grandma

Ron Rale (the Diaper Pail -- and I am not full of $hit)

Ok. What did Birkhead have to hand over to Stern to let this happen?

I won't believe it until it actually happens.

Don't hold your breath.

I think Birkhead's brain has been compromised from the chemicals he puts in his hair.

AnonXX

Fine and good.... but I bet dollars to donuts that LB has signed a custody agreement with HKS and that is why Debra Opri has withdrawn her representation of LB! DNA ain't gonna matter, HKS will remain in that baby's life for the rest of its life.

monkia louinski

Hush MoMo!! Its about time this mess moves on to the next level and you know it!!

Liana

IT"S ABOUT FREAKING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What took them sooooo long?!

kc

Praise the Lord. I am so happy for Larry and his daughter--- I hope it works out quickly now and come on Larry bring your baby home.

Brianne

there is a gag order on these proceedings and dna was not brought up tmz need to quit speculating. all though virgie needs to show if she is fit to get dannylynn i don't know how shes going to get past her own lifestyle she's on husband #5 thats real unstable she lives in a trailercourt a lot of perverts around and she doesn't have a lot of money and her kids lives turned out terrible she kicked anna to the curb when she was 15 her disabled son got shot with her service revolver she's on very shaky ground