Kid Rock -- Not Charged with Assault

3/16/2007 3:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kid RockKid Rock won't be charged by prosecutors, after they couldn't confirm an assault claim from a woman who visited his Detroit house last week.

In a statement, the Oakland County prosecutor's office says it has declined to press charges against Rock (real name: Robert Ritchie). Citing "conflicting witness accounts" and lacking a way to corroborate the charges through "photographs or medical reports," County Prosecutor David Gorcyca says there's "insufficient evidence to support a charge."

But this isn't the end of this, at least as far as Kid is concerned. The ex-Mr.-Pam-Anderson "intends to fully pursue his civil remedies against this person as soon as we determine who she is," his lawyer tells TMZ.

N. Moore

iF YOU CAN GET PASS THE NASTY HAIR AND THE ARM PIT ODER THE YOU HAVE IT MADE.

Cynic

Damn, he's one of the ugliest men I've ever seen! I used to think maybe he just didn't photograph well, and then I saw him in Joe Dirt....what a creepy guy! Ugh. I'll bet his breath really stinks, too. #13 - Jealous? OF WHAT?????

krktoday

I don't believe this story for a second. No famous, good looking, sexy, rich singers are that needy for sex that they have to pick up nutty tramps in local bars. It is not unusual for Kid Rock to go to local bars even after his concerts. Most people find him to be a very cool guy.

SinCity

Another one bites the dust. So one legal battle resolved -- sort of, and another one on the plate. Except since this one was let go due to ''"insufficient evidence to support a charge.", then what excactly does Rock's attorney have to support his claims against a person he doesn't even know who she is?

Dave

Kid can rock. The man does everything from old Goerge Jones to J-Zee.
Invite me to your house. I'll bring my whole crew.

Michael Walsh

KID ROCK IS A ARROGANT ASSHOLE. HE IS "A LEGEND IN HIS OWN MIND

karyn

i was writing on behalf of kid r.( bob) , he was my neighbor for quite a while and kid is very nice and a very polite man. the girl that said that about him she should learn to tell the truth, not just try to make money off of him and lie,for a terrible thing to say about some-one. i can not imagine him doing such a thing, he really has no need to do such a thing and has better moral's that that. it is too bad for him that he can't just have fun with out some-one that has alterative motive's so low. he is not a grease ball either,people should not judge one another,and he is where he is for a reason !

He's Boring now

Maybe hanging around Hank Junior has rubbed off on Kid when it comes to the treatment of women. I hope not, but if Hank has been one of his idols, just look at his record of assaults on women to not be in shock if Kid has now crossed over too.

justmyopinion

Pam An is the nasty one. If you stuck a pin in her she would deflate like a blow up doll. Wonder how many men she has been with in her life! I don't think KR would have hit or pushed this guest at his house. This is not Tommy Lee we are talking about. He is the one that does that.

Peeps

dork!

YMMV

And this is the best picture TMZ could find of Kid Rock?
Good Grief.

I bet this woman thought she could get some money out of Kid Rock...some people's children are too lazy to work for their own money so they will lie to fill their bank accounts.

Jay Allen

As Jeff Foxworthy would say...If you wake up in bed with Kid Rock or think hes "cool" ....you must be a redneck. My hair gets greasy just lookin at him....ewwww

JB

Kid Rock....Why aren't you in rehab?????

merry

I LOVE, LOVE LOVE KID ROCK! I ALMOST GAVE UP ON HIM WHEN HE MARRIED THAT SKANK PAM ANDERSON, BUT , AS PREDICTED HE HAS PUT THE TRASH ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD, SHE RAN BACK TO TOMMY. I HOPE SHE STAYS AWAY. NO WAY DID KID ASSAULT A WOMAN. IF YOU EVER LISTENED TO HIS EARLIER STUFF, HE HAD EVERY REASON TO KILL HIS GIRLFREIND, THE MOTHER OF HIS KIDS, SHE SCREWED HIM OVER MORE THAN ONCE, BUT HE KNOWS BETTER, MAMA TAUGHT THE BOY NOT TO HIT GIRLS, WALK AWAY INSTEAD. KID HAS MORE CLASS IN HIS LEFT PINKY THAN ANY OF YOU JEALOUS SCUZBALLS TRYING TO TRASH ON HIM.

DON'T BE HATIN THE PRODIGAL SON MAN!

Shanna

I agree. Pam is just famous for her blonde hair and tits and nowadays, that's like, all of California anyway. Kid Rock actually has musical talent. I'm offended you would refer to him as the ex-Mr. Pam Anderson.

I just hope he didn't catch Hep C from her!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments