Urban Shootout

3/16/2007 4:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rehabbed country singer Keith Urban got himself into ol' fashioned standoff with a paparazzo in Brentwood yestersday.

While the photog clearly had the bigger camera, it's not the size that counts ... right?

whocares

ditto

17. looks like sister has issues. jealous perhaps? no problem with keith or his lovely wife - they tend to keep a lower profile than most...

Posted at 4:14PM on Mar 16th 2007 by b

Carol Rayborn.

I applaud you Keith Urban. You and Nicole deserve your happiness and I hope you two always stay together. Don't let the press ruin your marriage. You and other celebs deserve some privacy. I like you both. Stay married and stay happy.

yoanna

nice butt Mr. Urban!

deanne

Damn, what a fine looking backside. Whooo...I think I may need to take a shower.

Barb

Keith use to look good before he married Nicole. Now, he has darker hair and he can afford to go back to the blonde highlights, plus he started parting his hair on the side instead of leaving it down the middle. He does not look like a happily married man, and if he had to go into rehab barely 4 months into the marriage, what does that tell you? Also, Nicole looks much better with her natural color hair (red, auburn, whatever it is). Someone needs to tell her she looks like a ghost. I have seen him several times in concert, met the guy and he continued to say the same one liner to every girl before and after me, even though I was with my husband. I do like his music and he is a great entertainer, but unfortunately he has changed. Marriage is suppose to make you happy and you look happier when yu are with the one you really love. Did they jump the gun too soon?

Sandy

Looks like he has a great sense of humor and I'm with the other posters when I say he has got one CUTE BUTT!

Suzanne

Some of the posters obviously have no clue about Keith Urban. He has a great sense of humor; is genuinely a nice person; his album is selling VERY well; and he has never had plastic surgery.

Lisa

Can you blame him? At least he didn't try to beat them up or anything, he handled it very well! Way to go, Keith!! Love your music!!

Mysty Maples

That's pretty damn funny... some other celeb did that a few years ago too, can't remember who it was tho.

janet

OMG Barb at #49 - JUST SHUT THE F UP AND GET YOUR OWN LIFE.....AREN'T YOU EMBARRASSED?

divalasvegas

It's kind of refreshing to see a celeb doing something to the papparazzi besides blowing up, damaging property and committing assault. The view from behind ain't bad either.

Chelsey

Keith Urban is one hilarious man. Any person who knows anything about how he's acted since his career would know that he's always doing silly things like this, because he's a fun guy who doesn't take himself too seriously.
I don't see why he's being insulted for a joke. At least he didn't hit, throw a phone, hock a loogie, or cuss them out like most others would (and have). Heck, even when he was getting married he sent the paparazzi a thing of beer.
Why insult him for having a sense of humor?

muse

#49 - dream on honey. Like you're so hot that Keith would give you a second look when he has one of the most gorgeous women in the world in his bed. PUT DOWN THE ALCOHOL AND TAKE TWO STEPS BACKWARDS

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4