Four More Accusers Hit Celeb Designer with Sex Charges

3/19/2007 6:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Anand Jon AlexanderAnand Jon Alexander, the celebrity designer accused of raping two people, is facing 13 shocking and lurid new charges from four new victims.

Clad in an orange jumpsuit, Alexander stood emotionless inside a Beverly Hills courtroom as a Los Angeles District Attorney announced the new charges, which include forcible oral copulation, sexual penetration by a foreign object, sexual exploitation of a child, sexual battery and assault with intent to commit a felony. Anand's family members were in court and wept uncontrollably as the new charges were read.

In total, fifteen of the charges are felonies, while five are misdemeanors.

The 33-year-old designer was initially charged on March 13 with seven counts, including forcible rape, lewd act upon a child, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, sexual battery by restraint and attempted forcible oral copulation.

Earlier this month, Jon's attorney, Ronald Richards, told the L.A. Times that the allegations were were made up by models looking to get even with Alexander for not hiring them. "These girls fly in for model jobs after months of dialogue filled with flirtation, they have sexual interaction and if he doesn't put them in the show ... then sometime later they claim they had unwanted sex," said Richards.

FormerAnandJonModel

As a former model of Anand's, I have to be honest...the man is talented and ambitious, however, I have witnessed his aggressive sexual behavior with young models...He and I had a good rapport and were to work together again in the future. I have a good friend that travels with me...so I normally have no worries from designers. We were doing a show in Vegas and one of my friends(a Model) was one of the girls he constantly had his hands all over as well as his lips. He insisted she stay behind as I waited for her so that we could leave and he remarked to me to stop dragging my bodyguard around with me...OMG I am so sorry I left her behind because her face, body and eyes were very uncomfortable as I said my good-byes... I never travel alone and a lot of these poor girls should think twice before they do.

stoopit

hang him by his balls, and let the victims smack him like a pinata!

Vanessa

Who is this jerkoff??????????
Seriously, I have no idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bring him to Texas, lay him strapped on the table, and LIGHTS OUT FOREVER!!!

chloe

cutt off his balls and nail them to his cell!

Lady Hadenough

He's going to be designing lots of prison garb for his fellow prison brides!

He's Boring now

Ok so now the lawyer is in fact indicating he may have had sexual interactions with some or all of these accusers....uh, you lose dude, if one of them was under age 18 and you had sex as a 33 year old, there is no "consent" even if you thought there was.

Book em Dano on the new charges.

If he's found guilty, recall he is already convicted of previous sexual charges, California will throw away the key.

Whatever you do judge dont let him out on bail, this guy and his weeping uncontrollably family from India will soon flee there.

He must pay if guilty and pay long and hard.

jackdaniels

#4 LOL , at least thats one thing he can do in prison, after bubba gets a hold of him

STALIN

don't forget to bring some lube and remember after the first 3 thrusts it starts to feel good!

DirtyRottenGossip.com

What a filthy piece of sh1t, control yourself! And children??!!

He's Boring now

insertion of foreign objects? I hope you like being on the receiving end of those, like busted off mop handles, tooth brushes, and very large infected foreign and domestic penises, for if found guilty that is what you will be receiving in all likelihood the remainder of your days on earth.

Right now you are probably in PC in LACO and no one can get to you, but if convicted son, you will discover in State Prison such protection may not be afforded to you and thus you shall be introduced to a world where fashion designers dont usually faire well.

Please judge, dont let him out on bond as he and his "uncontrollably weeping family in court" will flee back to India.

whatever

I saw this asshole on Paris Hilton's true hollywood story. Paris and her sister were doing a fashion show for him and she was being interviewed while he was standing there looking her up and down, oogoling her , mumbling about how sexy she was.Guess he like's em young . What a pig!

TheseDays

Wait til he gets to prison....... They say, taste of your own medicine.

dominatrixdebraopri....

shame on the lawyer who is defending this piece of crap, shame on his family for not teaching him how to behave with women especially since he has a few sisters wonder what he did to them, and countless little girl cousins, and shame on the jury if they let him out, maybe he can design new outfits for the prisoners and let him be someone's bitch in jail or better yet, repatriate him to his country of origin but make sure he has had a sex change done to him.

dominatrixdebraopri....

Oh My Gosh I BET U R FAT !

Lawyers will DEFEND anyone.Sad but TRUE!

Lawyers have lest self respect than whores & rightly so!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments