Queen Lati-fah-Q

3/21/2007 2:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Queen Latifah emerged from the Maui surf yesterday, and vented her frustrations with paparazzi by flashing some sort of maritime distress signal.

Latifah, who voiced a mammoth in "Ice Age: The Meltdown," did some snorkeling amongst the whales and fishies off the coastline.

The Cover Girl uncovered and revealed her luscious new fresh-faced look in a form-flattering one-piece swimsuit!

Wow.

You f***in people and your fat jokes...this woman is the average size of American women right now. I can just see all the trailer trash stains on here, probably imbred and overweight themselves (or with very low sef-esteems), sitting at home collecting welfare making fun of her because she's bigger. Does that make all of you feel better about yourselves? I hope so, now f*** off.
Personally I think she's beautiful.

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

YOU MEAN QUEEN LA"FAT"AH. Beached whale.

Hannah_montana

I think she is beautiful, no matter what any caption has to say. She has a healthy body image, and is confident, and I suspect the same cannot be said about a lot of the posters here.

ONE WHO KNOWS

LATIFAH WAS PISSED BECAUSE SHE IS TRYING TO KEEP IT A SECRET THAT SHE IS A LESBIAN. AND SHE WAS THERE WITH HER GIRLFRIEND!!!
NOW, THAT PICTURE OF HER SHOULD BE USED IN THE NEXT COVER GIRL COMMERCIAL.

GIRL, DON'T JUST USE COVER GIRL, DO THAT WITH YOU BODY--COVER IT!

the truth

to # 13, all I can say is are you kidding me or are you into chubby chicks? She is a whale on 2 feet & that's why the whales didn't bother her when she was swimming with them. Don't all whales swim in packs anyway? C'mon, you either need to get better dates, ( or go on one at least ) have your eyes examined or just get the stick & seeing eye dog cause pal, YOU ARE BLIND!!! Her name should really be Queen FATIFAH, and cover girl should make a new line of makeup for her called cover blimps. or cover whales, cover dinosaurs, cover your house..etc. DAMN SHE'S FAT!!!! Hey did you notice that the water level went down when she got out of the water?

Cindy K

Queen Latifah was just telling the paparazzi that she thought they were #1 :)

Poppa Nut

1-800-TrimSpa.

Whatever

Hey TMZ - It's really nice of you to remove my comments when I am sticking up for Queen. I see you don't have any issues posting the comments of those who criticize her.

Nice!

John

....

"DO YA LIKE MY BODY?"...........

kelly hunt

Congrats. You have lost my respect. Your comments on the Queen Latifah picture was waaayyy off base. She's on vacation. Leave her alone.

lily

She looks gorgeous and she is beautiful girl inside & out!
She came into a club in Montclair NJ that my daughter was at and my daughter said she was the most down to earth-unspoiled person you could ever meet.

Come On... Let her relax guys :)

Adele

Real Class! I'm so surprised and I just watched her new movie on HBO or Showtime...one of those stations on how she helped the young black kids with drug abuse and aids...How do you think the kids are going to look at you now! Your suppose to represent and this is how you do it with that kind of filthy gesture...You know that saying you can take the pig out of the ghetto but you take take the ghetto out of the pig!!!!!!!

Veronica

# 49 Show me the WALRUS:

YOU ARE TOO FUNNY!! SHE DOES LOOK LIKE A WALRUS!!! HA,HA,HA,HA!!!

angel46

I know she's just "human" but why give obsene gestures? Is she 13 years old or what??? Yes, I agree that these big companies use too many people who have no class.

eileen peterson

she mad cause caught without her weave