It's Zarf!

3/22/2007 4:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jeffrey Carlson plays transgendered lesbian rocker Zarf on "All My Children," and is really a man. Fergie, Nicollette Sheridan and even Donatella Versace are, in fact, biological women.
Jeffrey Carlson
Click to see gallery

COMMENTS

GirlyGirl

Zarf (Zoey) be gone - you bore me to tears!

ONE STOP SAM

and this is news to you? He just plays a woman on TV . . it's a job dude

Dev

I hope Janet From Another Planet throws Zarf down a well.

Dev

I hope Janet From Another Planet throws Zarf/Zoe down a well.

Dev

Come on. Zarf (or 'Zoe') isn't so bad. I'd take the character over seeing KWAK or Babe.

zachfave

Zarf-Zoe (as female) is a wonderful character and is a breath of fresh air! J
Jeffrey Carlson is no less than stunning in his portrayal!

AnaM

I work, ocassionally eat bon-bons and have a family and a life! I just also happen to love my soaps! Makes me wonder, what are you doing on this site if you consider us freaks who don't work????? Everybody's different, and we are all normal in our own way. I never write comments only because I just like to read, but I felt this one needed attention, no matter how freaky you might think I am! Joy to the world and all that jazz Freakhater!

Speak4Many

Get over yourselves. Zoe/Zarf is the best thing AMC has done in years. JC has edge, appeal and soul.

lisa

TMZ has an obsession with Zarf- enough already!
Who really cares about a Daytime Soap plot line? They are always silly-
Plenty of crazy real people to tease-
I think someone at TMZ is a fan of AMC.

Lisa

I love the character Zarf but not Zoe........................loved to see them just keep him as Zarf.............................

commentcarmen

To Freakhater....maybe our world is messed up because people like you use the language that you do. If you do not care why even waste your energy to write a comment?
I think that Jeffrey Carlson is a talented actor.

Heather

All soaps suck!!! Like pro-wrestling, they insult my intelligence. Over the years I have heard some crazy stories from friends and family members that watch this crap. Aliens? Witches? At least this transgender character is believable. You still won't catch me watching this bullshit. I work full time, but on my days off I watch shows that don't make me want to slit my wrists.

Karen

I love Zoe ! She is a great character on AMC

Big Mac

He looks more like a woman than Versace. She is hideous.

BLE

You couldn't pay me to sit through a soap opera...well, maybe you could PAY me, but that would be the only way.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments