Kelly Osbourne Supports Amy Winehouse

3/22/2007 1:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The rehabbed chunkaliciousness that is Kelly Osbourne and her hell-no-I-won't-go-to-rehab singer pal, Amy Winehouse, spilled out of a Hollywood club together last night.

The duo made a most unlikely pair, as the stickish Winehouse practically fell out of Teddy's nightclub at the Roosevelt Hotel while holding onto brickhouse bud Kelly for support, who nimbly coaxed the stumbly Amy into a taxi. Winehouse fled the stage of a recent London gig in mid-performance ... to go backstage and spew. Another fine mess!

When you're feeling wobbly, it's nice to have a strong friend you can lean on.

Dawn

I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT AMY WINEHOUSE -- I DONT KNOW WHO SHE IS, BUT I AM TIRED AS HELL OF SEEING HER NAME!

???

kelly needs to put the sammich down and step away from the table.

c

now there's a couple of screwed up messes! Pittiful!

???

That's hot.

3.14

which one is holding up the other???? *confuzzled* why is this news? at least they are comming out of a taxi cab! question.......why don't they use a limo??? who is Amy whino?:o)~

Punk B*tch

And Amy needs to put the glass down and back away from the bar.

Davie C

FINALLY. Kelly is putting back on the weight. I prefer her fat over a lot of the skinny celebs

antiAMERICAN IDOL

What's up with all these celebs riding cabs last night?? Paris, Kelly, etc.
You would think they would have friends with cars or hire limos...

Freakhater

JUST MORE DUMBASS DRUNK BITCHES, WHATEVER HAPPENED TO FEMALES ACTING LIKE LADIES, THEY'RE JUST DRUNK OR DRUGGED UP BIMBOS NOW!!! IT'S JUST SO NEWSWORTHY!!!!!

Appreciator

Amy Winehouse is a very talented singer/writer from across the pond who is in dire need of a stint in "Rehab", her first single off her very awesome new cd, "Back to Black". This poor woman is a shell of a human being. She needs help quick, fast and in a hurry!

gisele

You got to love the feelings in here about kelly, you rock kelly keep it real as always~

Amanda

It's really unfortunate that Amy Winehouse cant get her act together. The first time I heard her singing on "I'm No Good" with Ghostface Killa I knew I had to get her CD. I bought it and I really love it. She's got an amazing voice and could go far in the industry. If she can't make it through a performance without throwing up or slurring she has no chance. She may sing about not going to rehab but if she wants to stick around she better get herself in check.

Chris

Who cares about these losers? Kelly is a slob, and the girl with her apparently isn't any better. Focus on quality people, not chunk-spewing party morons with no talent.

tba

For some reason the name Winehouse seems appropriate

Britchick

That's hardly fair to Kelly now is it?
Amy may be thinner that a silver rizla paper but anyone standing next to her is going to look like a heifer......kelly has lost a helluva lot of weight recently and pictured on her own she probably looks of average weight.

Yesterday TMZ was havin snidy comments about Queen Latifahs' weight, Now Kelly......
TMZ - you're WEIGHTISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments