Britney Rushes to Hospital

3/25/2007 11:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that Britney Spears was admitted to Century City Hospital just a few hours ago, for some emergency work on one of her teeth.

Sources close to the singer tell TMZ that Spears checked in because she was experiencing significant pain in one of her molars. She was seen leaving the hospital less than one hour later.

In a statement to That Other Blog, Spears' rep Larry Rudolph said that stories on other Internet sites claiming that Spears is in a tailspin are WRONG -- "They're all wrong, she just went to the dentist. She had a toothache, I have no more details."

Traycee

I hope that's the case! Come on Brit, I know you can pull through this. I'm praying for ya girlie!

Snarksnarksnark

More melodrama from the Melodrama Queen!!! Most people go to the dentist for a toothache instead of the emergency room. Give us a break!

Lisa

If it was more than an hour I would question this, but ONE HOUR!?! That seems to make sense. Poort Girl! Can't even get your tooth fixed without gossip. On the other hand, her history isn't great and you can't blame people for questioning and wondering.

sheri

it's more like, she needs pain pills!! ouch
don't they get it

Jill

WHO CARES!?!?!?!?!?!? JEEZ...

Your'e Fired!

..............................Lies, lies and more lies..........It "may" not be our business, but at least say "NO COMMENT"....................Too many people "covering" her ample butt...................

Canada2007

#2 : I myself have been to the hospital for a toothache..My son also had his tooth removed in the hospital not the dentist..So get overself.Everyone just needs to Back off and leave her alone let her live her life.

kevin doesn't care about britney

Must have been due to all those cokes she drank while in rehab!!!

Attractive?

Britney wanted some narcotics. She did not have a toothache.

Kat

It would have been much easier for everyone if the dentist came to her.

Snarksnarksnark

#5: She doesn't want us to back off. She enjoys all this melodrama. She creates and eats up like a bag of Cheetos.

Tasha

#5 Leave her alone!! This girl loves publicity, she loves everyone talking about her. Believe me she does not want to be left alone!! Then she would really go crazy!!

Gandma

Hey, maybe she's going cuz she can get prescription pain killers for her PAIN.

Only swim in the Ocean

Classic for addicts... the rush to the ER for extreme 'toothache'! I bet only Percocet would do....

Jaded1

But the ER has Vicodin and Morphine shots......

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments