Gene Simmons Loves the ... Ladies?

3/26/2007 1:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gene Simmons and Amande LeporeGene Simmons continued on his "Family Jewels" promo tour by hanging with post-op transsexual nightlife icon Amanda Lepore.

Sporting sunglasses at night and a refurbished stone face, Gene posed with the buxom, scantily-clad former man at a party celebrating the Winter Music Conference in Miami on Friday.

With his eyes nicely healed, hopefully Gene was able to get a good look at Amanda's family jewels -- the ones on her Bedazzled undergarments!

telling it like it is

Ouch!!. My eyes, my poor eyes!!!
"Her" boobs have rough edges, not a very good boob job. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Cindy C.

What the hell is that???? Gene most certainly is blind now!!! Ugly doen't even describe what that is... I'm.. I'm.. speachless. Someone should show Gene this picture when he gets his eye sight back!!

kendra

can someone link a before picture-- when amanda was a guy? He had to be a thousand more times attractive than she is now. Even more woman-like, since the face looks nothing like a real woman's face.

sherri

For a man who has ZERO talent, he is laughing all the way to the bank and the 10,000 women he bedded i am sure he is laughing about it too. Yes he is not "talented" but got lucky.
So what he makes racist remarks most people do and no one is above it or below it. NO ONE.
Just like Howard Stern everyone puts him down for making women do things. He doesnt make women do anything- women that go on there usually need an excuse to act like they do - "im drunk, i dont remember etc" excuse, he just provides that.
And most people do know that Rockers are not 'great looking' but their money make them more attractive.

Carlo

Is Gene Simmons paying you to put up all these stories about him?

nomassa

He had the operation when he was 15, no way of telling what he looked like before. Can get rid of the man ribs below the big bowls plastered on there, though

Cindy C.

What happened to it's face??? If it was born like that I'm sorry. But if it was not born like that and surgery was done, then it needs to sue like a mother f*****!!!!!!

Jane

WOW - freaky deaky and gross! The things that nightmares are made of.

Allison's Mom

To be famous only because you register 100 on the freak-o-meter is tragic. Please don't put this kind of walking mess on your website anymore. It just gave me the creeps.

JV

Please, no more Gene Simmons stories...and that picture....please edit it out!!!

Tam

Check out her/his web site......she still has a mans ass too!!! Gross!!!!

Lu

OMG! Is that "person" real? I laughed so hard I spit soda all over my computer screen. How ugly & fake can ya get? Thanks for the laugh.

Your'e Fired!

..................This "Person" put the word UGLY in a whole new cataGORY..........................

Krs10Lea

OMG.......I give props to Gene keeping himself looking young. He's awesome :)
But the thing he is standing next too....I think I have some vomit coming up....I would stay at least 50 feet away from "IT". Seriously....

Your'e Fired!

......................Someone got HIT with the UGLY stick................................