Which 'A.I.' Alum

Is the Burned Beach Bum?

3/29/2007 11:59 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Who's black and white and red all over? Click here to see which star took in a little too much Hawaiian sun this week!

Britney Get Help

It's Kelly Clarkson.

shirliana

WHO IS THAT OTHER WOMAN WITH HER??? IF SHE IS A CELIBRITY, SHE SHUD GO SEE A DOCTOR FOR ** ALL** HER CELLULITIS... DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LR

Why is she so fug at the moment?

Great Dane

Wow, that is INSANE.....She looks bigger then ever......

I am a HUGE Kelly fan, I voted for her the ENTIRE first season.....and since Idol, i really thought she blossemed into quite a nice looking woman....but here, she looks like a bit of a porker.....

WHAT HAPPENED KELLY??????

tba

She looks like a 40 year old lobster

Amazing

Chelsea Clinton?

bena

Is it a crime to be a little heavy? Give her a break! No wonder so many people have anorexia or bulimia these days!

the one

chubba chub chub

dude

What a pig!!!

ROBIN

This is too funny....don't you people know that most regular people are just regular, normal size people.

Give 'em a break.....A lot of people could lose a few pounds and whoever made the comment about the celluilite....you probably have it twice as bad.

It is inherited...thank goodness my mom didn't have it....do not have any after 3 kiddos!

Don't be soooooooooooooo judgmental children.

Brad1782

I'd still tap that..........I think shes smoking hot

Morbidly obscene?

Had Kelly been thin, no doubt the same EXTREMLEY SHALLOW hags who post here would have made remarks about her being anorexic or bulimic. .

Incidentally, while she certainly is not thin or skinny, she is not anywhere near to being fat and for the dimwit who referred to cellulite, I would suggest looking at some actual pictures of cellulite because I see none on either girl, just dents one in the middle where she actually has a waist and some real hips instead of just pelvic bones... Perhaps looking at your own ass would give you a better clue as to what cellulite actually looks like.....and perhaps someone should do a psychological evaluation on people who think skeletons whereing bikinis are attractive or sexy. Could be a clue to an underlying tendency toward pedophelia or even necrophelia....

???

For shame---it's time for you to diet. FATSO

IhateJon

She has a very ODD SHAPE to begin with. Very short arms for her height and short legs. She's always been chubby and I don't think she will ever be slim.

Kelly

Kelly Clarkson is a TRUE American Idol! She's true to herself, her family, her friends, and her fans! I think she is BEAUTIFUL inside AND out!!!

Rock on, Kelly!!!...and PLEASE don't listen to these hates...they're just jealous! Stay who you are...your true fans love you just the way you are!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments