Starving for Sanjaya Chick Lives On!

3/30/2007 12:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sanjaya MalakarCall off the search -- "J" is still with us.

When "J" -- the MySpace girl who is on a hunger strike until Sanjaya is off "American Idol" -- didn't update her blog, we feared the worst. But alas, she's still alive and still going strong.

"I first want to say thanks to TMZ and the rest of you guys for worrying so much about me since then, that really means a lot," she wrote. "It's helping to get me through a rough time. Don't worry though, I'm still alive." Whew!

"J" has gone without food for 13 days now, sustaining her protest with water, vitamins and an undying love for "American Idol."

Just remember "J," if you ever need someone to lean on -- or a sandwich -- we're here for you.

smokey8

Yes, I agree that Sanjaya sucks and the show is rigged, or there are more stupid people in the world than I thought. But if you all think for one minute that that girl isn't putting food into her pie hole because of this show then you have all lost your marbles. GET REAL

big joe

get a boyfriend or a nice size toy if you know what i mean.

U.S.C.

I hope Sanjaya wins Idol so this chick won't eat ever again. What an idiot.

Timer1010

First; I’d like to ask what if all the readers on this site stopped posting on “J”s cry for attention do you think TMZ would stop reporting this crap.

Secondly; I’d like to announce my own hunger strike that I’d will be starting today and not stopping until Haley agrees to sleep with me.

Thank you all for your support.
M

what a freak of nature! Get over it lady, I'm going to vote for the suckiest people from now until the cancel this crappy show!! Good luck J I'm going to the Olive Garden and then I'm going to get some yummy ice cream!

Good God

Girl get a grip and eat....like some show or even kid is worth dying for. You need some mental help.

What tha hell eva!

Whateva! Go get a burger b_ _ _ _. It ain't that serious.

no pervs allowed

I don't think this new 15-minurtes of fame wanna-be J is starving to much, she was spotted leaving hyde with parasite, niclone, firecrotch and greasy bear last night,,, must be the meth she is doing that prevents her from getting hungry,,,or at least niclone's diet decret,,,

Carlos

This chic is ridiculous and should just get over it.

Alix

While I don't watch tv, I'm hoping this guy wins, just to see if Simon will keep his word and QUIT!

trish

This is exactly why this no talented boob is still on. He get's a lot of hype for AI. If people like this MySpace moron wouldn't get attention for him, he would have been gone a long time ago. Come on folks. Learn.

me

who cares?

Brenda

HE SHOULD DO US ALL A FAVOR AND KILL HIS SELF. HE'S AN IDIOT!!!!!

Angela

This girl has too much time on her hands, how about getting a job like the rest of the normal functioning world and be a PRODUCTIVE member of society!

bella

OMG! are you kidding me?? I was on vacation and just read about "J" on the internet. J is A LOSER! Not only does she use Sanjaya as a catalyst to bring media attention to herself, she makes fun of him(??) Does that make any sense? Let me get this straight....

Sanjaya has balls and tries out or something (who cares if he isn't the best singer??)
and this loser "J" hides behind the internet and disses him???? anjaya is doing something - J spends her time reading about it - oh yeah... and "not eating". She is full of it. I am sure she just finished a bucket of extra crispy KFC.

LOSER!