Woman Arrested on Tom Cruise's Doorstep

3/30/2007 8:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that a woman was arrested in front of Tom Cruise's Beverly Hills mansion, after someone inside the estate tipped off police.

According to police sources, 32-year-old transient Emily Diane Leatherman was arrested in front of the movie star's home for receiving known stolen property and for violating a court order. It is unclear which court order was violated.

Leatherman is currently being held at a Beverly Hills jail on $45,000 bail.

Cruise isn't the only actor bothered by Leatherman. Last year, a judge ordered her to stay at least 500 feet away from John Cusak, after the actor claimed that she showed "an unusual interest by stalking, throwing a long letter of interest over my fence in bags with rocks and screwdrivers inside." Leatherman insisted that she was only trying to contact famous people to have them tell her tale of being sexually assaulted and harassed.

paul

I KNOW THIS CRAZY LADY!
she lived across the hall from me a few years ago in portland. she's absolutely freaking nuts.
she made wild accusations that "all the men in the building" were raping her, kidnapping her, drugging her and taking her around town where we would forced her to have sex with men and animals for a hundred bucks a pop. she kept saying we used "fantasy baseball" websites to communicate.
we had her arrested after she assaulted my cousin and we eventually got her committed. her father and grandfather testified against her.

Great Dane

Tom probably had her arrested for LOOKING at HIS Katie......lol

Go KY

$45,000????? For standing outside Tom's hole?????? Man, it must be nice to have that kind of protection.

All American Girl

She must be hard up!!!

j.d.

Didn't she stalk John Cusack, too????

Shelley

I wonder if the police would come to my house if someone uninvited showed up on my door step---such as religious individuals spreading the word at dinner time. Put them in the pokey and charge 45K to get out....might solve the problem.

shirliana

REALLY, TOM CRUISE HAD GONE CRAZY... SO ANYONE WHOPARKS THEMSELVES IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE AND NOT ENTERING PROPERTY GETS ARRESTED... GOD , TOM CRUISE GET SOME HELP FOR ANGER MANAGEMENT. KATIE WILL LEAVE U SOON SINCE YOU ARE SO CONTROLLING AND HER OWN MOTHER HAD SAID SO...KATIE DOES NOT DERSERVE YOU AT ALL... U THINK YOU ARE A BIG SHOT BUT U AIN'T GOT NO ** BALLS**... AND THAT'S WHY YOUR OTHER WIVES HAD TOLEAVE YOU. NOW LOOK AT THEM, THEY LOOK TERRIFIC. KATIE LOOKS UGLIER EVERYDAY AND EVERYDAY BECAUSE OF uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. JUST TAKE A CHILL PILL.

princess

Maybe she was there to Help Poor Katie mak a quick get away

Cindy K

I'm not a Tom Cruise Fan with that being said ... do you all actually read the article before posting comments LOL It says she was arrested for receiving known stolen property and violating a court order ... she wasn't arrested for being outside of Tom's house.

Miapocca

I think its one of those crazy women fomr tomkatcrazy..there is a woman on there who claims she Cruises chidlren are hers........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmahahah

NCaudill

This is Tom Cruise's big opportunity to demonstrate his magical, alien healing powers by helping to straighten out this mentally ill transient. According to Crusie, psychiatry is an evil and only the powerful touch and methods he is trained in (he's a supreme being, don't cha know) could steer this poor woman back on track. Instead of punishing this confused, homeless person with an enormous fine she cannot hope to pay why doesn't he prove his powers for Scientology once and for all? Oh, and do it on Oprah.

no pervs allowed

I am filing a lawsuit against Tom Cruise, I have prrof that baby Surri is mine, and Ms. Leatherface is the child's real mother, and the childwas taken away by the cult ran by Tom, and adopted by them, without paying me,,, I mean our consent.

She was no different than any other former stripper still trying to make money off her body at almost 40

Awww... come on now Tom!!! Why not try to take her into the CULT instead? I thought you guys needed all the converts you could get? Maybe she was really just wanting to join?

Twisted L

Emily is actually my ex-wife. I had to get a restraining order on her as well. When we were together (probably a decade ago) I believe she was bi-polar and suffered from obsessive compulsiveness. I had always hoped she would have gotten better; it is sad to see that she has ended up this way. I had tried to help her several times, but she would never admit or realize that she had a problem.

jpre

He is shooting the Redfort movie with Streep (I guess it's her)
TOO BAD THIS NUT DIDNT SHOOT KATIE THE FREAK!!! get rid of her, she sucks and is screwing the beautiful and biggest star Tom Cruise! sucking his blood and money!

he'll dump her like he dumped his other wives I think

--shirl smith-- stop cocaine pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments