Drugs That Killed Anna Rx'ed to Howard K., Others

3/31/2007 1:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Anna Nicole SmithThe Broward County Medical Examiner confirmed that none of the 11 drugs that were found in Anna Nicole Smith's hotel room were prescribed to Smith.

FOX News anchor Greta Van Susteren obtained documents from Dr. Joshua Perper's office which shows that of the 11 drugs, eight were prescribed to Howard K. Stern, two were prescribed to Alex Katz and one was prescribed to Anna's personal shrink, Dr. Khristine Eroshevich. We don't know who Katz is, but Perper acknowledged one thing that was clear -- Dr. Eroshevich wrote all 11 prescriptions.

Perhaps most interesting, the chloral hydrate that was the major cause of Anna's death (and was prescribed to Stern) was in a duffel bag in the hotel room. As Greta said, Anna was too weak to even get out of bed to go to the bathroom, so how did she get out of bed to rummage through the duffle bag and get the chloral hydrate? Van Susteren pressed Perper for an answer; the doctor said he asked Stern, Eroshevich and the bodyguard if they gave her the drugs and they all said they didn't.

Perper also acknowledged it was a bad idea for Anna to take sedatives in the morning, given she was already too weak to get out of bed. Perper said even if someone else gave her the drugs, "It's not wise for sure, but it's not homicide."

gf

So the drugs that killed Anna were not or never her drugs and they were gotten under suspicious circumstances by Stern. Why did Stern have all those drugs and how did they end up killing Anna?

cherylinohio

3665. The unknown male in the room was the pilot of the boat.

Posted at 3:13AM on Apr 7th 2007 by Only people GETTING PAID would support HK$
the pilot of the boat was shane gibsons father....stunning was the interview greata had with perper and the other guy who helped with the autopsy...i smell a rat!!!...go to www.mrcontroversy.com and watch them interview the nannys...they also have a live chat on the site.....very interesting ...

UNBELIEVABLE

where is the justice

On Greta's show last night a few of the lawyers including Gretastated
that the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel has closed the case and thatthe only
person left to reopen the case would be the Florida AttorneyGeneral.
Therefore I am listing the contact information below inhopes that
everyone wanting to complain to Bill McCollum ( theattorney general )
will do so. Perhaps if he gets enough complaintshe might take another
look into this matter.

Main office mailingaddressOffice of Attorney
GeneralState of FloridaThe CapitolPL-01Tallahassee, FL 32399-1050
Main office telephonenumbersSwitchboard: 850-414-3300SunCom:
994-3300Citizens Services:850-414-3990Florida Relay/TDD:
800-955-8771Florida Toll Free:1-866-966-7226Fax: 850-410-1630SunCom
Fax: 210-1630

below is a online complaint form that can be summited
to the Attorney Generals Office.

GLORIA

DIDN'T ANNA'S EX MANAGER SAY THAT THEY TRIED TO KEEP DRUGS FROM HER AND SHE HAD HER STACHES EVERY WHERE? I BELIEVE ANNA WANTED HER DRUGS AND SHE GOT THEM HERSELF. NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO IF THEY WANT THEM THEY WILL GET THEM ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

Lynda

Posted at 10:11AM on Apr 7th 2007 by paidbloggers4HKS
===============================================================
Hey, Simply Elle/Lisa, I know your referring to me because there is no Lydia on the thread and your childishness, tells me its you. Do my ideas threaten you that much that you have to beg others not to talk to me?!

Doesnt matter anyway, I got the answer. ;c)

Sue Me For Being Argumentative........J (the original)

3674. 3673. Lydia and all the people she responds to are the same person. A is formerly Serenityforhoward but I guess now goes by A, lydia, J and so on. This person is sick just disregard her. Let's just disregard her posts. She answers her own posts anyway. I guess when you're being paid you have to show your work. Poor pathetic soul. And yes Bonnie stern is creepy & so his HKS's whole family.

Posted at 10:11AM on Apr 7th 2007 by paidbloggers4HKS
===============================================================

Doesnt matter anyway, I got the answer. ;c)

Posted at 11:13AM on Apr 7th 2007 by Lynda
********************************************************************************************
You go Lynda!

It's apparent all of us are a threat to those who just can't stand the facts, so then they feel the need to discredit us and make people think it could only be one person posting these facts under different names!

"Get over it people we are all individuals posting our own beliefs, thoughts and facts"!

Brenda

Maybe, that Dr. E. has always had a thing for HSK. She stayed in the sidelines, addicting ANS, with HSK as her accomplice. Ever consider that possiblity? They're going to fight for the baby and live off of her for the rest of her life. Makes sense to me.

LynnSpence

3656. Well, I almost threw up my dinner while watching the Stern siblings once again on ET. How dare they move into Ben Thompson's home so that they can pretend to be Dannielynn's only family. I guess ET is paying Howard a fortune for this footage.

How long will they keep up this sickening charade?
I know it must be killing poor Larry and Virgie. I do pray that once Larry gets his child that he and Virgie will sue Howard in civil court for putting them through this horrific nightmare.

Posted at 8:28PM on Apr 6th 2007 by Our prayers go out to Larry and Virgie...
____________________________________________________________

I must agree with you... The STERN squatters are making me sick...

UNBELIEVABLE

J is also A, Lydia, SerenityforHoward and so on. This person is sick just disregard her. Let's just disregard her posts. She answers her own posts anyway.

I guess when you're being paid you have to show your work. Poor pathetic soul.And yes Bonnie stern is creepy & so his HKS's whole family.

UNBELIEVABLE

Doesnt matter anyway, I got the answer. ;c)

Posted at 11:13AM on Apr 7th 2007 by Lynda
You go Lynda!

Posted at 1:12PM on Apr 7th 2007 by J

Right there Lydia & J you are the same what is wrong with you? So you love HKS so fine state that facts. Sorry I have nothing to do with Elle read before you accuse. OMG you can always tell who is writing by reading. Elle had nothing to do with me. NIce try. Only one sick on here and that would be you. Whoever you are at this moment.

And like I stated if you love HKS no problem. But why do you have to act like you are so many people?

I guess I will leave you alone - you have that right. I still think you are being paid.

UNBELIEVABLE

A - YOU MUST BE PAID YOUR POSTING THE SAME THING ON EVERY BLOG. WORKING OVERTIME I GUESS.

Lynda

3686. Your right Gloria, Thats not all Eric Redding said, he said, she would take a fistful of pills and wash it down with a whole bottle of champagne. He wasnt surprised when she passed on, he didnt think she would live as long as she did.

Sue Me For Being Argumentative........J (the original)

Posted at 7:03PM on Apr 7th 2007 by A IS GROSS!
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH, that's what I see when reading your posts! By the way,....................think what you will but we know who we are, and just asking but who is Lydia?

Lynda

Posted at 3:05PM on Apr 8th 2007 by J
===========================================================
J, I think its me. The dipstick cant seem to get the name right, although Ive responded to it. Must be the cage protecting its monitor is obstructing the view.

Previous 15 Comments | 240 | 241 | 242 | 243 | 244 | 245 | 246 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments