Judge Seidlin: Lights, Camera, Transaction?

4/2/2007 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Judge Larry SeidlinCryin' Judge Larry Seidlin is trying to make his boob tube dream come true this week, as he holds face-to-face meetings with TV producers in hopes of landing his own judge show, according to Broadcasting and Cable.

Sources told TMZ in February that the weepy judge -- who earlier this year presided over the Anna Nicole Smith hearings in Florida -- has a demo tape of cases recorded in his courtroom.

Seidlin's wife confirmed that she and her husband were taking their young daughter to Disneyland, but wouldn't comment further on their trip to Los Angeles. Get your Kleenex ready.

Simone

You couldn't pay me to watch this creep! He is so unprofessional!

Dixie in Myrtle Beach

I WORK IN THE LEGAL FIELD AND WATCH COURT SHOWS ALL THE TIME....I WILL PASS ON THIS LOONEY TUNE IF HE GETS A SHOW!! I HAVE NEVER SEEN A JUDGE CRY WHILE ON THE BENCH!!

Diana

I like judge Seidlin. I thought he was VERY WISE and compassionate.

RR

Perhaps this man does belong on TV. Despite whatever qualifications he likely has, his behavior during the ANS trial was so unprofessional it was embarrassing.

Judges hear tradgedies on a daily basis. While the ANS situation was unfortunate, it was barely representative of the worst out there.

This judge wouldn't make it a full week in a family court environment.

Only swim in the Ocean

Can you imagine having to sit in a Court Room for days, instead of a few minutes, largely to listen to this Judge's 'performance', when your Attorney is charging you by the hour?

CAW

That jerk judge is the reason that Larry is going through hell now! Stern should had been stopped then!

ejk

This so called "judge" made a mockery of ANS trial in Florida. It's scary to think that such an imbicile would have say over anyone's life . His brain is gone and so should his seat on any bench be. His behavior during ANS trial should tell all he had his own agenda for his own show. I wouldn't watch that jerk if you paid me. He is a disgrace!!!

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

Is it any wonder this country is in the state it's in. What next... Britney Spears for President?

Squire

I work in the legal profession as well and this judge is a disgrace. It was clear from the beginning that he was playing to the camera, looking for his 15 minutes. He shouldn't even be presiding over traffic court!

Troubled by all the mystery

This is probably a nice guy, but we don't need him on tv must less on the bench. But Hollywoood will love him and give him a job for sure. He is just their type weepy, crybaby type. I'm sure the lawyers in Fla will be sorry to see him go, since he probably gave them HOURS OF FREE MONEY by delaying, delaying and delaying things. Give us more credit holllywood. We don't need this on air.

pup

Talk about an Actor!!!!!!! He was more concerned about the camera being on HIM, then the trial itself!! He hardly ever shut his mouth to let anybody else get a word in. What a phoney!!!

new @ this

I like the guy. So did others cuz the week of the fla.heaings, viewership was in the 80% range (way up) 4 all who reported it

harley-girl

Judge Seidlin is what all Judges should be in the New Millenium

All Judges should be trained by him. He was brilliant. Think outside the box.

If there is any justice to prevail in this whole mess....we will be thanking God for Judge Seidlin.

I Love Him and wish he had presided over my legal matters....

Trust me he is brilliant.

Nursey

Ugh.

Do we really need anymore TV judges?

Vickie

A Doofus at his best.What a looser for a Judge.I bet he cries after the"BIG "O".

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments