Opri to Birkhead -- I'll Hit Play, You Pay

4/2/2007 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Debra Opri was rollin' on dubs, and now she expects Larry Birkhead to pay.

TMZ broke the story over the weekend that Opri sent Birkhead a legal bill totaling more than $620,000 for charges that include fees for Opri's personal publicist, time spent at Anna's funeral and wildly expensive dinners.

But wait, there's more. TMZ has learned there are a number of charges in the bill for dubbing copies of Opri's TV appearances. For example, on October 4, 2006, Opri billed Birkhead $435 for getting dubs of seven appearances on Los Angeles television, including the 11 PM newscast on KCBS.

Were these dubs necessary for the case, or were they part of Opri's resume reel? You be the judge.

Previous 15 Comments | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17

shirliana

debra opri - you are a SCUMBAG...

shirliana

debra opri - you are a SCUMBAG...

Cindy

This bill is outrageous and totally without merit. Makes me want to slap a bitch.

The Official Larry Birkhead's Corner~ Support Team!

She needs to get over herself!!!!!!

Larry Supports check out the Offficial Larry Birkhead Support Team

www.myspace.com/larrybirkheadscorner

LMAO

TIME TO PAY YOUR "NUT LAWYER" LARRY BIRDHEAD.

LMAO

Dear Larry,
It is time to pay me the money you owe me , you cut me out of the spot light and made me look bad in the public eye so I think I will also add and additional charge for the pain and suffering that I`am going through .
This is a very tuff time in my life not getting to be on national tv , you promised to make me rich and that we would write a book and do a movie and now you went and found your self a new lawyer and knowing that you cut me out of the picture hurts. This is my only way of getting attention by these articles being put on the Internet :( You are really messing up my life so now I must sue you , and by the way Larry I never really thought Dannielynn was your baby , I admit I was only in it for the money and stardom. Now please pay up and I will also send you the new bill for the pain and suffering your putting me through :( :( :(

John Demeiller

I put Opri in the same boat with Howard K. Stern. All for the money. She looks like that type of person on TV. Amother rotten Lawyer

Elaine

talk about ugly bitches..........opri is ugly inside and out. she is dishonest also and likes publicity a little too much........ debra opri is A FATASS UGLY BITCH

Previous 15 Comments | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17