'Grindhouse' Babe

Supports Sanjaya

4/3/2007 7:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The feisty Rose McGowan revealed that Sanjaya's her "American Idol" pick -- because "he's horrible!"

Rose was spotted at LAX, where some paps confused the clad-in-black starlet for Angelina Jolie, which amused the lighthearted Rose. When asked if she was into "Idol," she confessed that she wants the "funny Indian kid" to win this season of "Idol," loving him because "he's horrible, he's great."
Her advice to Sanjy: "Keep on keepin' on with your bad voice and bad hair, America loves it."

Bill O

sanjaya comments on the critics:

Oh My Gosh I BET U R FAT !

I'll see Grindhouse just to drool at her butt.

Oh My Gosh I BET U R FAT !

I'm a straight girl & I would do Rose!hehe...

antiAMERICAN IDOL

Now this is getting RIDICULOUS. I'm SOOO sick of TMZ showing Sanjaya stories.

There have been nearly 2 dozen stories of him on TMZ since just last week.

What are you his personal PR firm ! DAMN !

Oh My Gosh I BET U R FAT !

I love the man gravy!

Girls are yucky!

Susan

She's such a bitch...I luv her! Sanjaya sux some major ass...and I hope he wins too...

whatever

Dont you people have anything intelligent to say ??????? WTK???!!!

studly

we know he can"t sing so she isn't saying anything everyone already knows,but is she commenting on it or is it freudian thing about her or hollywood or both

Fabiola Thing

Two weeks ago no one would have cared what this skank thought about anything. But now that she's connected to an A-list director, all that has changed. Gee, do you think that's why she hooked up with him in the first place?

Fred_the_Midget

All the haters are just jealous. Sanjaya should be the next American Idol. What we're basically doing is voting for the nerdy kid for homecoming king, and I think it's great. Who are we really hurting? Even Idol losers get album deals and become famous. Sanjaya winning won't harm anything. He's the only reason I watch Idol this season. GO SANJAYA!!!!

Neighbor

Stalin you really sound like you have issues. You are probably one of those people that think slavery was bad too. Maybe deep down your mamie loved you a little too much or maybe not at all. maybe she just sold you for crack.

johnnie

NO ROS EVERYBODY DOES NOT LIKE SANJAYA'S VOICE, SO DO NOT SPEAK FOR EVERYONE IN AMERICA, BELIEVE IT OR NOT SOME OF US ARE STILL VOTING FOR REAL TALENT..

Your'e Fired!

...Did you hear what this BOOB, Sanjaya said tonight as Simon was "mocking" him on the show? In his sweetest Michael Jackson voice.....(Clueless that Simon was mocking him) "Welcome to the World of Sanjaya" Gag, sputter, PUKE!!!!! Hang the Twig by his toe nails!!!!! Simon get rid of him some how...Just do it!!!! The kid makes me ill........................

Pettyhead

Perfect comment from a Horrid actress.

george vieto

Rose McGowan is one messed up joker who needs to see a head shrinker.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments