See Through Britney

4/5/2007 11:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When Britney went to her mother's birthday party, she wore a lace dress with a pink bra. Now it's her sister's birthday, and Brit's wearing a see-through top and no bra. Classy!
Britney Spears
Brit put on her best Cleopatra makeup, popped on an apple cap with what appears to be a built-in Dynel wig, velveteen hot pants, her always-there cowgirl boots and what looks like a plastic, salmon colored purse... the perfect ensemble to celebrate lil' sis Jamie's 16th birthday at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in Beverly Hills. Meaty!

Britney stayed at the restaurant just long enough to stain her blouse.

Quiet

maybe she is permanently dizzy

head games

SHE NEEDS TO GO GET THOSE FAKE BOOBS LIFTED OR DONE AGAIN THE NIPPLES ARE ALMOST AT HER WAIST, WHAT TRASH!!!!!!!!! HER LITTLE SISTER WILL PROBABLY BE A HO LIKE HER!!!!! THE MOM LOOKS LIKE ONE TOO!!

Em

Dear Diary,

I do not want all of the attention that I've been getting. I don't want people staring at me or talking about me. I want to keep a low profile and get my life back together. What should I do today....

Oh, I know, I'll show up naked to my sister's b-day party. No one will think anything of that. I bet they won't even notice that I'm the only one around wearing a completely shear blouse with no bra. Gosh, I'm smart and classy.

Brit Brit

Em

Dear Mommy,

Where are you? I miss you? Don't you love me? I can't tell anymore.

Why don't you spend time with little brother and me. We promise to be good.

We need you.

Love,
Sean & JJ

Semper Fi

I don't care what anyone says. Britney is still hot.

Whammer Jammer

Her new album should have a re-make of the Scarecrow's song from the Wizard of Oz, "If I Only Had A Brain".

She is nauseating.

Ohwellwhatevernevermind

Yes, Shaka, I will advise. While she was in rehab, Kevin had the boys (which is what any other parent should have/would have done while the other one was getting the help they needed--if everyone would think back, it wasn't so long ago, we never saw him with their son (s), and he was the one catching hell for it) and before she went into rehab he told her that if she completed the program, he would split custody with her. She completed the program, got out of rehab, and he waited until they got with their lawyers to settle the divorce before he let her see the boys (with the exception of taking them to see her for a little while before he left with them for Vegas for his birthday party). They recently met with their lawyers and decided on the 50/50 custody agreement and as of this picture (per E! news either Tuesday or Wednesday evening) and it was agreed upon that this custody agreement wouldn't start until this coming weekend. So, that is why she hasn't had the boys with her since she got out of rehab. Everyone deserves a second chance, why not her? And you guys are trashing her like she has done something to you personally. And, I highly doubt that is the case. And I always notice that the biggest majority of the rude, nasty and vile comments come from other women. I always knew women were mean and catty, but here is the proof.
As far as her shirt goes, I agree with the poster that said that when she left the house after getting ready it probably didn't appear to be see through, but it just couldn't withstand the billions of pap lights from the cameras.

Em

#41

That is so lame. You're suggesting she didn't that everyone could see through a white blouse with no bra. That's ridiculous.

GirlyGirl

Pure trash.

Cynic

Good GAWD! I was going to say the girl has no sense of style, but clearly, she just has no sense at all. How embarrassing for poor Jamie-Lynn. Perhaps Brit the Twit thought that putting her boobies on exhibit would distract from her regrettable Captain Picard hair-don't.

Ohwellwhatevernevermind

Marie #35...you SOOOO need to go back to school...you cannot spell or even write a sentence out correctly. If you feel the need to bash someone, at least do a spell check and re-check your grammar. Come on now...this only makes you look dumber...

Ohwellwhatevernevermind

get real

To ohwellwhatevernevermind,
What world do you come from anyway?? The fifties?? You think only women are jealous of eachother?? Pleeeeeeeze! As far as i'm concerned, britney never had any real talent to begin with....she only sold sexy...and she is losing that quickly! Now she'll have to actually show that she can actually sing, which we all know that she can't!!

Larry wanna a cracker?

mommy dearest, M-O-M-M-E_E_E_E,,,,,

w h e r e are you

daddy, where is our mommy?

K. Jackson

She's just trash and seems to like it that way! She hasn't changed a damn bit since she got out of rehab!! I'm hoping to read one day soon that her boys have been taken away from her and maybe given to let's say - Angelina and Brad. They seem to want more children and at least we'll get to see pictures of them.