Is There an L.C. Sex Tape?

4/6/2007 5:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lauren ConradLauren Conrad is denying she made a sex tape with one of her co-stars, but sources are telling TMZ a different tale.

A rep for SugarDVD.com tells TMZ that they were approached by a third party claiming to have the tape -- allegedly featuring Conrad with her "Laguna Beach" and "The Hills" co-star Jason Wahler. The rep says the company offered $500,000 for the latest star skin flick -- sight unseen. SugarDVD.com reportedly called Wahler's manager and made him the same offer. According to the SugarDVD source, Wahler's manager would neither confirm nor deny the that there was a tape. News of the tape's possible existence was first reported by Perez Hilton.

Mike Esterman, who reps several "Laguna Beach" stars, confirmed to TMZ that he was contacted, but passed the offer on to Wahler's camp.

A rep from Vivid Entertainment, the company that just released the Kim Kardashian sex tape, tells TMZ his company has not been contacted, but would certainly consider making an offer.

Conrad fired back today with a blog on her website that reads, "Jason and I would like to make it clear that we did not make a tape with us having sex. Jason and I are both shocked and hurt that people would say such horrible things about us. I can't believe that somebody would go to such great lengths to try to damage my reputation."

Reps for Conrad could not be reached. We couldn't find Wahler.

Hal

I hope, for your sake, you are telling the truth!

Neighbor

I really hope ther is a tape, I reallt want to see Lauren naked having sex !!!

Britney Spears Photos

Unbelieveable

anni

Why do people keep making sex tapes????????

mb00

"Ruin their reputations"? Aren't their reputations ruined by their own accords once they agreed to start on an MTV reality show? I don't feel sorry for any of these stupid kids that get on these shows, make drunken mockeries of themselves and then when caught in the act, play the dear caught on the headlights game. WHATEVER!

Cynthia

I BET it was Spencer, Heidi's B/F. By the season finale ,we can only assume it was him. It's obvious Spencer doesn't like Lauren because she's NOT STUPID enough to beleive his games. Spencer is a PLAYER ( as he told Brody Jenner Monday night. He HAD to get Heidi away from Lauren.) Plus, TWO phones? The girlfriend phone....and the Pimp phone.

Lauren has too much class to be the next Kim Kardashian....She's one of the Laguna stars I see making something of her life besides reality TV.

JMO...

chopchop

Why on earth would Jason have a manager????? He's a NOBODY!!!!!!!!!! I really hope there isn't a sex tape, for Lauren's sake!

tinkerbell

I love Lauren!!!!!!!!!

Neighbor

you waana know what I'm thinking right now just knowing I could possibly get that tape. I would give my entire allowance for a copy. she's hot !!!

NOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! MY world would collapse if Lauren had a tape. This cannot be happening !

maxii

isnt that the new thing now adays a sex tape and you get famous isnt that how it goes

Mel

I have no idea who this girl is. Maybe that's why there's a sex tape scandal so someone will know who this girl is?

FyreStarrter

Heck it worked for Kim Kardashian(sp) WHY NOT FOR L.C?? Since apparently there are a LOT of people who do not know who she is!

daydreamer

I really hope that this is just a rumor. I would bet that Spencer or Jen Bunney is behind this. As for not a lot of people knowing who she is, I think Lauren has mentioned in an interview that she is doing the show because it opens doors for her in the fashion industry and gives her opportunities she otherwise wouldn't have, not for the fame... jmo

zeuser

Spencer is so transparent; he's obviously the "source" in this "story". It's got his bitter, jealous name written all over it. He is so obsessed with Lauren, the pathetic, soul-less, psychotic boy. He thought "The Hills" was going to be his big break until Lauren saw right through him (as did we all). Now he resents her success. This should be a life lesson for him that he can't ride the coat tails of people, like Lauren, who are way out of his league. His malicious attempt at dragging Lauren's name through the mud is fruitless. Noone believes him. The only person he can fool is poor Heidi. This had made him look worse and Lauren look like the bigger person. Failed again, Spencer!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments