Is There an L.C. Sex Tape?

4/6/2007 5:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lauren ConradLauren Conrad is denying she made a sex tape with one of her co-stars, but sources are telling TMZ a different tale.

A rep for SugarDVD.com tells TMZ that they were approached by a third party claiming to have the tape -- allegedly featuring Conrad with her "Laguna Beach" and "The Hills" co-star Jason Wahler. The rep says the company offered $500,000 for the latest star skin flick -- sight unseen. SugarDVD.com reportedly called Wahler's manager and made him the same offer. According to the SugarDVD source, Wahler's manager would neither confirm nor deny the that there was a tape. News of the tape's possible existence was first reported by Perez Hilton.

Mike Esterman, who reps several "Laguna Beach" stars, confirmed to TMZ that he was contacted, but passed the offer on to Wahler's camp.

A rep from Vivid Entertainment, the company that just released the Kim Kardashian sex tape, tells TMZ his company has not been contacted, but would certainly consider making an offer.

Conrad fired back today with a blog on her website that reads, "Jason and I would like to make it clear that we did not make a tape with us having sex. Jason and I are both shocked and hurt that people would say such horrible things about us. I can't believe that somebody would go to such great lengths to try to damage my reputation."

Reps for Conrad could not be reached. We couldn't find Wahler.

tina

#8 first you are so SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next Spencer is so low.He is a no body. I really feel sorry for Heidi. She is in for a big shock! I wonder how long it wil take for Spencer to mess around with someone else, and as clueless as Heidi is it will take forever for her to figure it out. I like Heidi and I hope that it does not take her to long to figure things out. Good luck girls!

tmf

I don't think there is one. If there is, who cares?!?! Spencer could be behind it or just some stupid producer that is trying to start something just like the whole Paris Hilton thing.

brytni

hey lauren I love you and your show the hills, its the best. i am behind you 100% b/c your a sweet girl and would never do anything like this. I am a lover not a fighter. peace out girly. just shake it off.

Naples

I think lauren is depressed. it seems like this last season she is always victimizing over something. She just doesn't seem happy. however, I do think that Spencer is so jealous of her that this sex tape is set up by him to discredit her.

PriNcesS

Ok... I have to say one thing!!! ARE ALL YOU PEOPLE IDIOTS??? or do you not watch T.V.??? hello its called the wonderful world of MTV. She was in Laguna beach both seasons and the hills. and which back to the subject LC knows that Spencer is one big lie...and she tried to tell Heidi which is retart and doesn't comprehend that and... acts like she hasnt seen the shows where he refers him self as a pimp!

Loribeth

Okay...so I am the only one that thinks Spencer's hate for Lauren isnt HATE at all?
The guy is more obsessed with her than Heidi...Open your eyes, this guy must be mad that Lauren isnt at all interested in him, so he decided to take the 2nd best thing (Heidi). Even if she did make a tape..what business is it of ours?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3