Cop: Wahler Called Me "Nig**r," "Fag**t"

4/9/2007 3:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to launch docsJason Wahler spewed a barrage of racist and offensive slurs during his arrest in Washington state this weekend, allegedly calling a police officer a "nig**r, fag**t, and poor f**k," this according to the police report.

According to the document, obtained by TMZ, police were called to the Waterfront Marriott to respond to a fight involving 20-year-old Wahler. Hotel security found Wahler wrestling on the lobby floor with an unidentified man. The police report says Wahler used his right fist to punch one of the security guards in the mouth. According to the document, Whaler then ran from the hotel, only to return a short time later.

Officer DePina, who wrote the report, says when Seattle PD arrived they found a "very intoxicated" Wahler passed out on the floor in a hallway on the third floor. When DePina tried to take Wahler into custody, the former reality star allegedly lashed out, calling the arresting officer "a nig**r, a fag**t, and a poor f**k." According to DePina, Wahler also stated, "that he was rich and would have my ass." Wahler, who was described as "belligerent and hostile," allegedy threated DePina a second time, saying, "Come down to L.A. county and get your ass kicked!"

Wahler was booked on charges of criminal trespassing and assualt. It is Whaler's fourth arrest in nine months.

gg

Don't worry he'll probley overdose or crash his fast car in a druken haze and do us all a favor maybe he'll have Paris the car too.

MOM

never heard of this guy who is he

haha

I use to think he was cute, until I watch the show. He was an asshole to all of the girls. I knew that something like this would happen.

yeah right

Jason is hot.... I think he's being targeted I find it really werid now after one arrest now it's just one after another.... I think someone has it out for him...

jollyrancher

does this surprise anyone? I think this kid is getting too big for his britches and should spend a little more time in jail then being released all the time. Maybe MTV will pick it up as a reality show!

big joe

another rich boy that need's a hit in the ass.

big joe

another rich boy that need's a hit in the ass.

Jon

He is soooo hot! That is too bad that he has so many demons.

lana

damn, i thought he was so hot but too bad he turned out to be a racist pig, that makes him look so unnatrractive

lovinmadi

does someone need rehab?? what an entitled prick. he's not rich, his daddy is!

MetalManiac

Haa haa... he must have seen this video before he called this fool what he did....

ST

If you're going to go around Seattle claiming to be rich you'd damned well better be a billionaire. Otherwise you're just going to look stupid. Rich people are a dime a dozen in this town.

He's lucky the SPD didn't beat him like a pinata. I'd have paid to see that and I'm not even rich.

Chris Magnus

what a loser! whos is this jerk anyway, never heard of him.

tinkerbell

HE is not rich. Maybe his parents are....which goes to show that $$$ doesn't buy class!! This kid is the biggest loser there is.

newenglandgirl

LOSER, He is so gross and he is soooooooooooo NOT rich. How could any girl think he's hot? I hate seeing stories on him I wish he would go away!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments