All Aboard the

USS Big Hair & Spandex!

4/11/2007 3:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Where's an iceberg when you need one?
Motley Cruise
Motley Crue frontman Vince Neil has become the rock 'n' roll version of Captain Steubing, and has launched a four-day Mexican vacation aboard the Carnival Imagination called the "Motley Cruise." Sailing the high seas just took on a whole new meaning!

The ship of fools sails January 24, 2008 from Miami, with stops in Key West and Cozumel, and includes concerts by Neil and "several other recognizable bands," yet to be announced. Sounds to us like an episode of "Bands Reunited!"

While rooms start at $479 (alcohol not included), those who opt for the $1400 - $1700 suites get priority seating for the concerts. Is that a perk?

Whatever you do, don't forget sunblock, Dramamine ... and your ear plugs!

BunnyBoo

Once again, not news. There was already a cruise in 2007.

The money goes to charity, for crying out loud.

Slaughter and Skid Row will be there, too.

chapincrue

I've just start to save money for this cruise. I hope it would be like old school motley crue parties. And with slaughter and Skid Row it would be a blast.

Long live the crew!!!

buckaroobonzai

I don't know why TMZ is bashing this. I live in Miami and Carribean Cruises are so old and overdone for most Miamians. This seems like a good reason to reconsider. Plus, its all about rock and roll. who doesnt like liquor and loud music. Cruise ships are boring and need a little spice thrown in to entertain those of us under the age of 100.

He's Boring now

Great...a convicted drunk who killed an innocent person, and has beaten up prostitutes, now leading a cruise that I'm sure is an excuse for a "booze cruise". Shame on this asshole.

Suspicious Minds

Already got my suite booked.

E. Alneda

Well, after looking at his picture, good thing he'll be close to water. Looks like he could use a wash. Yuk.

larry's the man

Yeah! Nothing better than rocking out in paradise with Rock & Roll's hottest front man!!!!

BLT

Hey Vince!!
Your still lookin hot, but are you gonna pay for this?? Sorry hon cant afford it, but I would if I could!

Brooke

He is probably doing it in conjunction with promoting his new tequila Tres Rios which is actually really good. I tried it for the first time last week. No need to bash him.

Long time Crue fan

Sounds like a good time. Would go if I could, but I promised my family our first cruise would be a Disney cruise. This gives a whole new meaning to "cruising the Sunset Strip".

TIA

They needs to get Montly Crue and a few of the other "hair spray" bands from the late '80's and do one BIG cruise.
That would be a blast.

TIA

Sorry, didn't read the entire article. Maybe it will be other bands from the era.

Debra

Why on earth would you need ear plugs??? Motley Crue rocks.

Virginia

I am an ex stripper. I worked Vince Neals bachelor party on board a yacht in marina Del Rey haarbor in Califonia in the late 1980's. I am not a bit impressed with rockers like this, They generally have no respect for women, whether you are a stripper or not. or Mother THersa. Forget them.

Mizz Vikki

If Nikki Sixx is there, count me in sailor...................

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments