If Only We Could Do This...

4/11/2007 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Matt McConaughey never ceases to amaze us. Or himself!

The beach-dwelling, bike riding, and usually shirt-lacking actor was spotted on the shores of Los Angeles, stretching his rock hard muscles.

After Matt finished "stretching," he went back to his Airstream palace with his semi-serious girlfriend, Brazilian model Camilla Alves.

Angelina from San Angelo

He moved from Uvalde to Longview, Texas where he went to high school with me. Now he's bought a ranch out in Mertzon near my home in San Angelo. I tell you, the guy's a stalker.

Patty

I think he is adorable. I believe he is a down to earth kind of guy. I would love to spend a day cooking out and enjoying good conversation with him.

Denise

I personally think that Matt is one FINE LOOKING MAN!!! All's I can say is DAMN!!!DAMN!!! DAMN!!!

Britney Spears Photos

Unbelieveable

V.

He's doing something called Y-O-G-A, plow pose to be exact. You should try it. It might make you hot like Matt!!

maggie

He stays in his airstream in Austin sometimes too, across the street from my sister-in-law's villa. I love it!

Rachel

It's called "the plow" and it's a standard yoga stretch. I do it every day and I'm a 48 year mother of two. It is a piece of cake. Surfers do yoga because it both strengthens and stretches muscles. I once heard a surfer say to a beginner: "Dude, you can't really surf like a pro until you do some yoga." It also gets blood to your brain fast.

This stretch is really no big deal. People all over the world do it every day.

JOAQUOVIA DEBANQUEZ

god broke the mold. thank his parents for making such a HUNK!!!

goregus, simply goregus. his voice, his smile, his ass, his body, i could keep going.

He is totally irresistable, and god, wet with out a shirt, need i sat more?

chopchop

Is he wearing Ugg boots in that video? I didn't know they made those for men! Ha! He's still HOT though!!!

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

He can date all of the Brazilian models he wants. It's for publicity purposes. Don't you people ever REALLY WONDER why he keeps dating, and dating, and dating, and NEVER MARRYING?????
I do !

haha

Matt is very sexy older man... I love his body.. Yummy!!!!

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

All of his money, living in a friggin' Airstream TRAILER ! What's this, the Beverly Hillbillies?
Yes, they're Uggs !

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

I have heard he likes both outlets!!!

Diana

I can't believe it's legal for someone to stand off in the distance secretly video tape people. Leave Matthew alone, damn.

Denise

Dear Melissa,
How old are you, You think Matthew's an OLDER MAN, you must be a baby.....

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments