Jordan -- I'm Hotter Than Posh!

4/12/2007 3:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comKatie Price and her sexpot alter-ego Jordan, just landed in the U.S., but she's making enemies with another UK import -- Posh and Becks.

The surgically enhanced model-turned-reality TV star and her perfectly waxed hubby, Peter Andre, are taking aim at Mrs. Beckham, with Andre telling "'EXTRA" that Jordan's "better looking than Victoria" but rightfully adding, "I'm not as good looking as David."

Jordan, not satisfied with her hubby's potshot, added, "It's not hard to be better looking than her, is it really." Somewhere a robot is crying.

Susannah

Who the heck are Jordan and her husband and why do we care?? I've never heard of them before!

Who's the Asian hater?!

Who's the Asian hater? And what nationality are you? You must of had some bad experiece with an Asian person that turned you down. You must be white trash...

no fan

I hope Becks and Posh ignore these two. I don't think they'll be around too long, reality wanna bees usually disapear quickly

Dawn Day

My ass is better looking than Posh Spice. She looks like a bobblehead with too much Botox!!

Dawn

I thought about botox but after seeing nicole kidman and posh there is no way now.

JEWISH PRINCESS

Why does these talentless overly-enhanced idiots coming here??? We have enough of them with out having to import more! CLOSE UP THE BORDERS!!!

jennifer

Does Posh EVER smile? I have never seen a picture of her smiling. Is she so misserable that she can't even manage a smile EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

texasangel

Who the hell are these people and why are they getting so much press time? Could she be any more gross then she is already?And why, exactly, are the British invading the US?? GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Barbara

Does Posh EVER smile?

john

i agree with jordon, but then again my ass is better looking than posh. something about phoney people gets me sick

Lisa

There is nothing worse than a D-list celebrity name-checking another more famous celebrity for their own publicity. Victoria Beckham has not even mentioned Jordan's name in about 6 YEARS, while this Jordan tramp has almost on a weekly basis made pathetic jibes at Victoria in tabloid rags. Victoria Beckham has taken the high road and knows she is several echelons above the pathetic blonde 'glamour model.' The only association the two have is that Victoria produced a hit song with Jordan's ex boyfriend 7 years ago!

Tired and Ready for A Nap

Who cares? Is TMZ being paid by their publicists ?

Lisa

I don't think some over-inflated blonde tramp can call other more successful and glamorous people ugly. What a JOKE. And that picture of Posh Spice on the main TMZ page was photoshopped, it's flipped/reflected incorrectly...but I guess it was done on purpose.

Die Courtney Die

The're both ( Posh and Jordan ) not all that attractive but Posh has a little more class going for her than the reality show chav-tastic Katie. It's like a streetwalker calling an escort a whore...just diferent brands of the same crap, really.

Lola

First of all...Posh is way prettier. And second of all...who is Jordan? They both need to get over themselves though.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments