DeLay to Rosie -- We're Gonna "Destroy" You!

4/13/2007 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The attack dogs of the right wing have officially been unleashed on Rosie O'Donnell, this according to indicted former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay.
DeLay v. O'Donnell
In a post on his blog, TomDeLay.com, titled "If the Left takes Imus, We'll take Rosie," the controversial DeLay calls on conservatives to "protest and demand" that Rosie get the boot from "The View." DeLay uses Imus-gate to demonstrate the "concerted strategy" of the left to, in his words, "unite to destroy."

Going further, DeLay issues a challenge to fellow right-wingers: "If Don Imus falls to the pleas of political correctness, we're taking Rosie O'Donnell down with him." Rosie shot back on her blog late last night, calling DeLay a "criminal" and telling him to "go away."

Meanwhile, Rosie and crew got a lesson in squatting from den mama Barbara Walters, who demonstrated the exercise in all its gluteal glory on this morning's "View." After an inspired squat session, Halle Berry came on and showed the ladies how it's really done.

Valerie

God, republicans are psychopaths... I'm glad they think what that imus guy said was appropriate... At least I know who NOT to vote for in the future. Freedom of speech is fine, but no one will stop him from saying that, I just wouldn't want him representing my company with that mouth.

MS. M

#68 Sandi, it that a GOOD thing or a BAD thing? I do like to expound! LOL

debbie

Mr. Delay.....tell me where to sign up .....I would love to help take Rosie down........

sarah

rosie needs to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! barbara is ruined.....

how can abc feel good knowing that they hired someone who babbles on and on and on about how the goverment killed innocent citizens on 9/11 especially when the commission report on 9/11 proved them false!!!!!!!!!!!

she insults asians

she believes that the hostages were used as pawns instead of innocent victims

she doesn't believe that druggies should be given second chances

she said there is only 1 news, that is cnn or foreign (possibly anti-american) news

she says christians are just as dangerous as radical islamics

she says to be nice and kind to terrorists because they are moms and dads.

she won't allow elisabeth to challenge her views and tells her she's wrong without listening to her and whenever she says they'll come back to the topic, they never do.

she insults fat people by saying its okay to be fat.

she called poor kelly ripa homophobic

she calls fox news pro-war, a network she says she doesn't watch...fox news is not pro-war, their commentators have always expressed disgust on the war

she is hostile to guests who present other opinions different than hers, such as bill o'reilly and sean hannity and is rude to them and does not let them get a word in edgewise.

she is a bully, she needs to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go delay!

this woman is crazy and hateful. her views have no evidence. thats not a VIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the view is supposed to be for women to express their views which have support and evidence to back them up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mickey lou

Go get her Tom! And take Sharpton, Jackson & Terry Moran down with her!

sarah

rosie, you need to go!!!!!!

sarah

the conservatives can destory rosie. rosie should hang herself upside down during therapy, and we use her as a pinata!

me

Has anyone watch the way Tom Delay walks . I think that is why he is mad at Rosie. Tommy you have no shame I hope they put your ass in jail so those men in prison can show you how to walk . Do you get my drift?

Louanne

Rosie , has nothing to fear from this has been !!!

Diggs

#72 - "Us Liberals" laugh at uneducated fools like yourself. You would obviously side with those who do wrong, beings that you are clearly a racist yourself. Perhaps you should try reading a book when you finish sending hateful posts.

Joasis

FRANKIE- Your statement(S) are the best I have read today. Rosie is like the kid who got picked on too much and now she wants people to take up for her. She can't fight so good luck with that.. Rosie needs to go eat carpet ..with a side of razor blade.

sarah

I AGREE WITH DELAY. IT IS A DOUBLE STANDARD TO PUT IMUS OFF THE AIR, BUT A LIBERAL IS NOT GOING TO GO OFF THE AIR?

THIS IS WHATS KNOWN AS THE BRAINWASHING OF LIBERAL PRESS! THEY WANT TO GET RID OF THE CONSERVATIVE PARTY AND DOMINATE YOUR AIR WAVES WITH LIBERAL, GODDLESS TALK.

ROSIE NEEDS TO BE HELD UP TO THE SAME STANDARDS AS ANYONE ELSE, REGARDLESS OF POLITICAL PARTY.

WWW.STOPROSIE.COM

A

#63 - Lori
can you explain what is so illegal about what Rosie is saying... she is expressing these views from material that she has READ -- that would be a lot of people to "get rid of". What has she lied about? Do you consider everything you dont agree with a lie?
In your opinion, should we burn all material that is offensive to you - that you do not beleive?

And I would love to hear from anyone not living in America -- what do they think of Americans? Why do they feel that way?
I bet nobody answers ' I hate American because I believe Rosie O''Donnell"

Lloyd

Imus for President
Everyone knows he would be better than Bush

Finally exposed - shes a wierdo

I don't even know where to start with this one.

OK, let's start with Imus. If you believe Delay, the "left wing" brought Imus down. I guess in Delay's world (otherwise known as Bizarro World), Imus losing his job had nothing to do with his insensitive, unwarranted & totally inappropriate racial attacks on a group of college women's basketball players, who's sole fault was to do their very best in their sport, thereby illustrating & celebrating all that is great & wonderful about America (ie - the idea that you can accomplish anything if you just work hard enough at it). No, it had nothing to do with Imus being a racist; the "left wing" was out to get Imus and took him down. Uh, yeah, sure. Delay's delusional comments sound to me like the rantings of a child who couldn't get what he wanted & started to whine about it. All you have to do is compare Delay's comments to those of the women Imus slagged, and you'll see who the adult here is.

Next, let's talk about Rosie O'Donnell. I'm a democrat, and I am tired of her ranting & ravings. I don't know why the view gave her a soapbox to spout her opinions & push her ideology, and would be glad to see her go (she just rubs me the wrong way). However, the idea that the "left wing" supports Rosie, promotes Rosie and that she's their "mouthpiece" is laughable. The difference between her & Imus is Imus had a history of attacking people racially or to purposely make them feel bad about themselves Rosie has never done so. If you want to have her removed, then start a letter writing campaign, if she's that objectionable to you. I think what you'll find is, there are plenty of people (conservatives, liberals, democrats, republicans) who feel the same way, Imus or no Imus.

Delay is delusional, and needs to go to prison & do his time (as I remember, he was convicted of influence peddling, bribbery & lying to a jury). As someone who is a convicted felon, who broke the public trust he undertook as an elected official, he's hardly in a position to make judgements of others.