The Price is

Right Wing

4/13/2007 1:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tucker CarlsonBob Barker, Wink Martindale, Chuck Woolery and ... Tucker Carlson? Come on down!

The conservative bow-tied pundit has a new "situation." He's signed to host a CBS game show pilot, "Do You Trust Me?"

The show features contestants wagering how much they trust each other as the game goes on. As part of his hosting duties, Tucker gets to grill the players, trying to extract information from them about motivations and gameplay.

How players feel about the Iraq War, the 2008 election and gay marriage will not play a role. *buzzer*

chude

Who could trust that right wing nut?

gingergirl

You're kidding! Say it isn't so.

B.

OH,PLEASE!!!

Karen Walker

Am I still suppose to take him seriously as a polictial commentor? And Chude is correct, who would trust this right wing nut! The only thing on his show thats any good, is Willie Geist!

Britney Spears Photos

It figures, I guess!

Jeannie

I ABSOLUTELY hate this man. I would NEVER watch anything he is in!!!

larinda

DESTROYING Howard K Stern is the first step in stealing Dannielynn's inheritance.

There will be a free for all in Texas!!

virginia

Who is this person? I have never heard of him. I am usually pretty up on things but if he is a right winger I've probably just ignored him anyway..LOL

L

Canceled.

t0nE420

All you left wingers are stupid idiots. Go do us all a favor and jump off the near bridge or better yet jump in front a moving semi.

ali

I like Tucker Carlson. He speaks his mind. He is on msnbc. I like his program. He is no phony

jeb

I have always liked Tucker Carlson...I look forward to his new show and wish him the very best...he is smart and will be entertaining.....and a gentlemen.

Mary

EVER SINCE TUCKER WAS ON "DANCING WITH THE STARS", I HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM. EVEN IF HE HAD A TOUGH TIME KEEPING RYTHM, HE IS VERY SEXY WHEN HE SMILES AND LAUGHS. HIS WIFE IS LUCKY TO HAVE HIM. HE IS YOUNG, VIBRANT AND IS QUICK. HE WOULD MAKE A GREAT HOST.

nona

poor tucker. a failure on all of his programs -- his msnbc ratings suck and it's only his daddy's connections and pals that keep bowtie boy in his job. and jon stewart's bitchslap remains one of the most satisfying teeeeeveeeeee moments of all time. he's a silly little turd.

Ida

I think Tucker is a very handsome man, and I am a hard-core Democrat.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments