Will Ferrell

Smuggles Grapes

4/16/2007 12:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0416_will_speedos_filmmagic-1Will Ferrell got his Bozo on at the USC "Swim With Mike" awards this weekend.

The comedian donned a bathing cap and speedos and took to the diving platform, to the delight (and horror) of the crowd.

This wasn't Will's only big splash -- "Blades of Glory" raked in over 90 mil at the box office in just over two weeks!

Krum

Lol, I wonder what Will's work-out secret is...it's gotta be tough
keeping that bod in such fine shape!

sharon

ummmmmm..... YUCK!

Mrs. Watkins

Will Ferrell is one man who is VERY COMFORTABLE in his own skin!

We all should be so comfortable....

He cracks me up!

GoodGodCanUPplRead?

Gosh dammit...I saw this movie last week with my kids and I told them that if I never see Will Farrell in anything that resembles panties again it would be too SOON!!!!!

Britney Spears Photos

It figures, I guess!

TarnishedAngel

My eyes! My eyes! I love Will Ferrell......but jeeze! I pray this image is not the last thing I think about before I go to sleep tonight!.

Buck Ramone

At least he's not gay like Jake Gyllennahalll.

Bdub

I was at this event on Saturday. Will Ferrell is one heck of a person. He turns out at a CHARITY event to the DELIGHT of the crowd. I assure you there was no horror. Will helped Swim with Mike (A charity for disabled athletes to receive college scholarships) to record fundraising. http://www.swimwithmike.org/ I have nothing but respect for Will Ferrell.

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

I took my daughter and a friend to see Blades of Glory. It was laugh-out-loud hilarious. His humor truly shines in this film. Love Jon Heder in this film too. I haven't cared much for Will's past films. Blades of Glory is a RIOT.
I've heard that he's a pretty grounded actor. That, in itself, is admirable.

~renee

mmmm yUmmY! I love it! I wont somo of it!

LA

Why do women in Hollywood have to submit to unreasonable standards when it comes to weight. Yet men can look like blobs.

I think Will Farrell is gross!

joanne

After seeing one of his movies I was very impressed, he's funny and can act.

He's Boring now

Please go the way of other former SNL stars---make so many movies you burn us all out with repetition of toddler talk and diaper wearing roles, than go burn yourself out. How many millions do you need Will before you give it a rest? This nonstop new movie out every month of the year and talk show circuit overkill is getting old...Time for new blood and new ideas. You're burning out the humor and creativity too fast.

Nice you do charity work, hope its for the cause and not more opportunity to get your mug out there to push your latest tired ass comedic theme.

LA

I agree with you, Overkill (#12) - I am certainly sick of him myself. To be honest he is OVERRATED as a comedian.

Lori

I love him.....he has got to be one of the best comedian around!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments