Little Pax Goes for a Ride

4/17/2007 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pax Jolie, the newest addition to the rainbow Brangelina tribe, was snapped in Los Angeles while being shuttled from day care.

The tot gazes at paparazzi with the same curiousness seen on faces of children at a zoo.

Pax's sister Zahara seems to enjoy the attention a little more than the rest of the family.

Sam.

“WARNING!”
Just so everyone knows TMZ are pulling down ppls negative blogs about paris Hilton, now I don’t know WTF is going on here weather Hilton has them by the legal balls or they are just pathetic parasite huggers, anyway they have pulled off several of my comments and I’m getting pretty pissed off about it. I noticed that they aren’t doing this for Britney or Lindsay (surprise surprise!) and I call for everyone to post their most horrible hate blogs about parasite that they can muster, TMZ are protecting this worthless bitch and I for one am sick of it. GO GET ‘EM GUYS!

anon69

I read somewhere they have 4 nannies as well--real hands on parenting it seems-

antiAMERICAN IDOL

My guess is Angelina and Brad will give him back by this time next year. He's clearly a outsider and doesn't have the personality to fit in with their family. Plus, he's seems like a serial rice-eater !

sam

Only losers attack defenseless children of celebrities. NOT HIS FAULT HE CAUGHT THE BREAK OF A LIFETIME. Give us a break from all your whining, losers.

can't believe this

THAT KID IS NOT CUTE... ASIAN PEOPLE ARE NOT GOOD LOOKING AT ALL.

WHY ARE THIER FACE SMASHED IN?

WHY DO THEY LOOK LIKE THEY HAVE HEPATITIAS?

WHY ARE THEY ALL SO MIGET LOOKING?

L.S

poor kid how sad......

L.S

# 1 ha ha ha that is so funny

Studio

I have not seen one picture of Shiloh being held by Jolie. Only Brad. What's up with that. It's like he is the only one that shows any attention to her. At least on camra. I see pictures of Z with her and Max's and now the new child. Never Shiloh.

moretocome

Wow, prejudice much? You guys are a mean bunch. Sorry I think he’s adorable, and that goes for his mom and dad as well. Adopted or not, the kids got 10 times more than any of you will ever have. With money, looks and good luck. Maybe that's it, huh?

Sharon

Well!some one in the family have to make some money to support those kids.And who know how many more.No matter what those kids are the lucky ones .They got a second chance in life.

moretocome

Same ol' same ol'. Can you people ever learn a different tune? Sick of you're crap whining about why "other" people don't take care of your asses. Here's a thought, take care of yourselves for a change. If it really bothers you, YOU adopt a baby from America and quit your belly aching. Cry me a river, geeze!

Bettsie

This little boy Pax looks like someone put him on another planet. He looks very sad and confused. I don't think she (angelina) should be allowed to take these children especially Pax so fast. She just grab him and flew him away with her. It is a very cruel jesture to do to a child.She's inflicting her childhood on this kid. Let's hope it works out for Pax and he adjust. Posted livinginparadise.

linda mary

My brother adopted a little boy from Russia (age 3). He and his wife were instructed by their agency to bring the child home, let him meet his relatives aunts, uncles, cousins etc...at the airport. They then brought the child home where he was suppose to have no contact with anyone but his parents for 4 months!! This was for the purpose of bonding with the child. No one not even his grandparents were allowed contact with this child.

I here Angelina was in Chicago a couples days after arriving in th US w/ this boy. Whomever he has the most contact with is whom he will bond with. Daycare, Brad, Nanny whomever. Adopting a 3 year old is so different from an infant. Angelina is blowing it. It may already be too late.
She knows this but she is defying her responsibilities like she does everything in her life. Brad needs to look into this matter and put a stop to it. Search it on the internet if you don't believe me.

She can fool some of the people some of the time but she can't fool me.

watch out the braneloonies are here

Watch out - U Jealous beetchies is Cliniqua AKA BCBG AKA Min is a Monster from Just Jared. It's always the same old same tired old rants.

moretocome

Isolate the kid for 4 months???? Your bother should have gotten a second and/or third opinion. Wierd!

My family has adopted from China, Russia, and Mexico. All of the kids are different but none were kept isolated for 4 months. They're all grown adults now. An ER Doctor, a Teacher and a Computer Programmer. Happy, healthy come on people get real!